You may be surprised by the frequency with which you hear the phrase “forgot iPhone passcode.” It’s likely because of this that you’re searching for “how to unlock iPhone without passcode” right now. If you want to get into an iPhone that is locked but you don’t have the passcode, read on to learn about four different techniques that are possible to accomplish so.
We all know that the security system of the iPhone is perfect and efficient. It lets you keep all your information secure and provides ultimate privacy. However, there are cases when people forget their passwords, and there are also some situations when another person needs to open and unlock iPhone with a passcode. In this guide, you can find 6 easy ways to learn how to unlock iPhone without a password or Face ID.Without any further ado, let’s get into the article and find how these simple ways of unlocking the iPhone.
How to Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID?
Apple is famous for its reliable and efficient security system. There are different systems that a person can use to secure their information, such as touch ID, Face ID, and even passcodes. But there have been incidents when people need to open their iPhone without the passcode and the Face ID. To resolve this problem, mentioned below are 6 ways through which you can know how to unlock iPhone without passcode or face id.
1) Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID with iTunes:
The first method we will discuss for how to unlock iPhone 13 without passcode, or any other iPhone is through iTunes. Following are the steps that you need to follow to do so.
- Log in to your computer and ensure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed on it.
- Click on iTunes and open it.
- You need to connect the iPhone you want to unlock using a USB lightning cable.
- iTunes will be able to recognize a locked phone, and it will not unlock it; therefore, you need to put it in recovery mode so that iTunes can unlock your iPhone without any delay.
- Once the mobile is in recovery mode, iTunes will detect it automatically, and a dialogue box will appear on your computer screen. Here you need to click on the Restore button and then follow the instructions on the screen.
- When the process is completed, a message will pop up on your screen, “Success, your iPhone has been unlocked.” You can now unlock the iPhone without any passcode or Face ID.
2) Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID via iPhone Unlocker:
Using an iPhone unlocker instead of another method is one of the most straightforward, effective, and quickest ways. It will make the entire process of how to phone without password very smooth. Today we will be talking about Tenorshare 4uKey, the best iPhone unlocker available in the market.
Follow the steps given below to help you with the entire process:
- First, you must download the Tenorshare 4uKey on your computer and then run the application.
- You need to connect your iPhone to your computer through a lightning cable. Then click on next.
- Now you need to download the firmware package and then click on download. Wait for a few minutes to ensure that the app is downloaded.
- After downloading the app, you can start by unlocking the iPhone.
- The process will take a few minutes, and then you can get access to your iPhone without a passcode or Face ID.
3) Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID with Find my iPhone:
Another way of unlocking your iPhone is using the Find My iPhone feature. This will allow you to understand how to unlock iPhone passcode without computer. So let’s have a look at the steps.
- First, open your iCloud and log in to the Find my iPhone option.
- Go to the “All devices” option and see the devices linked with the Apple ID.
- You can select your iPhone and then go to the next screen and click on Erase button.
- Now enter your Apple ID password, and you have officially unlocked your iPhone without any password.
4) Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID via Erase iPhone option:
Using the Erase iPhone is another way of unlocking your iPhone; however, this process will remove all the data in your phone. Therefore, make sure you have a backup when using this method. Following are the steps that you need to follow.
- Go to your computer and then search for iCloud.com.
- Now login to iCloud using the Apple ID and password.
- Go to the Find iPhone option and see all devices connected with Apple ID.
- Select the iPhone you want to unlock and then click on Erase iPhone button.
- Then click on Erase to confirm the process.
- Re-enter the password, and now you can unlock your iPhone.
5) Bypass iPhone Password via Recovery Mode:
Recovery mode can also help you learn how to unlock iPhone without passcode or face ID. Follow the steps that are given below to use this method.
- First, you need to install iTunes on your computer.
- Then connect your iPhone with a USB cable to your computer.
- Then press your iPhone’s home button until the iTunes icon appears on the screen. If you have the home button on your iPhone, then press and hold the home button and the power button to enter recovery mode. If you have a face ID iPhone, click on the volume up and down button and press the top button to go into recovery mode.
- Then on your computer, click on the restore option.
- This will eventually unlock your iPhone.
6) Bypass iPhone password via Siri:
This method is perfect for you if you have an iPhone with iOS 10.3.2 and 10.3.3. this is also good for people who do not have a composter and want to learn how to unlock iPhone passcode without computer. Mentioned below is the entire step to perform this method.
- You need to long-press the home button to activate Siri.
- Then ask, “What’s the time now?” and wait for Siri’s reply.
- You need to click on the clock when the clock appears on the screen.
- You will see the menu of the world clock and a plus sign on the top of the screen.
- Click on the plus sign, and then a search box will appear. From here, click on the Select All option.
- Then tap on the Share button to continue.
- Select the messaging app, tap any character in the “To” field, and click on “Return” from the keyboard.
- Then you need to wait for a while and press the home button. This will open your iPhone without any password or Face ID.
Why did we Choose Tenorshare 4uKey to unlock iPhone?
This article was packed with information about how to unlock phone without password. However, the methods that are mentioned here can be challenging and lengthy. Therefore, the best way here is to use Tenorshare 4uKey since it is an easier and more straightforward way to unlock your iPhone without any password.