If you’re an avid YouTube user, then you’re probably tired of dealing with the app’s many limitations. Whether it’s the annoying ads, the lack of background playback, or the inability to download videos, using the official YouTube app can be frustrating.
Thankfully, there’s a solution: YouTube Vanced. This modified version of the YouTube app offers many features that the official app doesn’t have. In this article, we’ll teach you how to install YouTube Vanced on your Android device.
How to Install YouTube Vanced?
YouTube Vanced is a popular alternative app for the YouTube app, which provides additional features such as ad-blocking, background playback, and more. Here’s how to install YouTube Vanced:
Step 1: Download the APK file
The first step to installing YouTube Vanced is to download the APK file. You can do this by visiting the official YouTube Vanced website. Once you’re there, select your preferred version of the app (non-root or root) and click on the download link. The APK file will be saved to your device’s downloads folder.
Step 2: Enable Unknown Sources
Before you can install the APK file, you need to allow your device to install apps from unknown sources. To do this, go to your device’s Settings, select Security, and then enable the option for Unknown Sources.
Step 3: Install the APK file
Now that you’ve downloaded the APK file and enabled unknown sources, it’s time to install YouTube Vanced. Simply go to your device’s downloads folder, click on the APK file, and then click Install. The installation process should only take a few minutes.
Step 4: Log in to YouTube Vanced
Once you’ve successfully installed YouTube Vanced, you can log in to your YouTube account and start using the app. The first time you use the app, you may be prompted to grant various permissions, such as access to your device’s storage or microphone. Be sure to read through the prompts carefully and grant access only to the permissions that are necessary for the app to function properly.
Step 5: Customize your app settings
One of the best things about YouTube Vanced is the ability to customize your app settings. For example, you can select your preferred video playback quality, enable or disable background playback, and even choose different app themes. To access these settings, simply click on the three-dot menu in the top right corner of the app and select Settings.
Youtube Vanced Not Working – Solutions
If YouTube Vanced is not working on your device, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Clear cache and data: Go to your device’s “Settings” > “Apps” > “YouTube Vanced” > “Storage” and tap on “Clear cache” and “Clear data.”
- Reinstall YouTube Vanced: Uninstall YouTube Vanced and MicroG from your device, download the latest version of both files from a trusted source, and reinstall them.
- Check MicroG installation: Ensure that MicroG is installed on your device and is working properly. Sometimes issues with MicroG can cause problems with YouTube Vanced.
- Disable battery optimization: If your phone has battery optimization features, make sure that YouTube Vanced is excluded from optimization to avoid interruptions in the background playback.
- Update your device: Make sure that your device’s operating system and firmware are up-to-date, as older versions can sometimes cause compatibility issues.
- Contact the developer: If none of the above steps work, reach out to the developer of YouTube Vanced for further help and support.
I hope this helps you resolve any issues you’re having with YouTube Vanced.
How to Install Youtube Vanced on Laptop
YouTube Vanced is an Android-only app and is not officially supported on laptop or desktop devices. It is designed to be used on an Android smartphone. However, you can still use YouTube Vanced on your computer by using an Android emulator.
Here are the steps to install YouTube Vanced on your laptop:
- Download and install an Android emulator on your laptop, such as BlueStacks, NoxPlayer or LDPlayer.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it and set it up according to the instructions provided. Sign in with your Google account.
- Download the YouTube Vanced APK file and save it to your laptop.
- Drag and drop the APK file onto the emulator window, or click on the “Install APK” option within the emulator and select the YouTube Vanced APK file.
- Once you’ve installed YouTube Vanced, open the app and log in to your Google account.
That’s it! You’re now set up with YouTube Vanced on your laptop. Keep in mind that YouTube Vanced is designed to be used on a mobile device, so not all features may work as expected on a desktop or laptop device.
Does Youtube Vanced Work on Iphone
No, YouTube Vanced does not work on an iPhone or any iOS device. YouTube Vanced is an Android-only app that offers additional features like ad-blocking and background playback that the official YouTube app does not provide.
However, there are some alternative apps available on the App Store that provide similar features, such as Cercube and Tuber. It’s important to note that using third-party apps may violate YouTube’s terms of service and can pose certain security risks to your device. Be sure to proceed with caution and only download from trusted sources.
Overall, installing YouTube Vanced may seem daunting at first, but it’s actually a straightforward process that anyone can do. By following these steps, you’ll be able to enjoy an ad-free, background-play enabled, and customizable YouTube experience. So what are you waiting for? Give YouTube Vanced a try and see why so many users are switching over to this modified version of the ap