You could be considering hiring an Oklahoma private detective for a child custody case if you and your ex-partner are involved in a custody case. For child custody cases, a private detective also known as a private investigator (PI).
They will be able to gather crucial facts. A private investigator’s findings may be crucial in assisting you in maintaining custody of your kids. Here, we’ll look at when you might want to use an Child Abuse Private Detective to help you get custody.
How Can You Hire the Best Child Abuse Private Detective?
The custody battle that follows when married couples with children split can easily be turned unpleasant because emotions are frequently running high. Even claims of exploitation and neglect could influence the choice of who gets the children’s custody. You can consult with the Private Investigation Agency Near Me.
In the case that this occurs to you, you may require evidence to support your case or to establish your innocence. For example, if anyone accuses you of abusing your child. You will need to provide evidence that the accusation is untrue or inadmissible. On the other hand, if you’re asserting that your ex-partner abused your child. You’ll need to present evidence of the offences to the Child Abuse Private Detective or jury considering the case.
Child Custody Issues in Private Detective Cases
You can be fighting for different kinds of custody of the child and Conduct Child Abuse Private Investigations:
- Legal custody – You have complete authority over making decisions on what is best for your children.
- Your children will live in your house with you if you have physical custody of them.
- If you have sole custody, your kids will reside with you. Additionally, your child will have legal parent decision-making powers.
- Even after giving you exclusive custody, the court may still give your ex-partner access rights. However, he or she cannot, therefore, decide how or where your children will live.
- If you and your ex-partner are allowed joint legal custody, decisions concerning the children will be made with the involvement of both of you. However, if there is a significant dispute, the court will become involved.
If the court determines you have joint physical possession, your children will spend some time residing with you and you can spot the Private Investigation Agency Near Me.
Considering Your Children’s Best Interests
The court will take into consideration your children’s best interests while determining which type of custody to award when establishing what is in the child’s best interest. They are many things that must be taken into consideration.
Sometimes the determining variables will be obvious. For example, if there is abuse present in the relationship, you can make decisions in other cases. However, the courts require more subtle evidence and you can Conduct Child Abuse Private Investigations.
The court and Child Abuse Private Detectives looks at the stability and way of life of both parents. It is taken into consideration things like:
- Any criminal records
- Evidence of abuse or neglect
- A history of violent
- Use of alcohol and other drugs
You can support the court’s decision with proof, which you can provide with the help of a private investigator for child custody. If you suspect your ex-partner of abusing or assaulting your child, a PI might be extremely beneficial. He or she can gather evidence of this conduct. They will persuade the judge to award you custody.
Your word will be used against your ex-word partners with little to no relevant evidence. Without evidence, your statement won’t be taken seriously in court. A Child Abuse Private Detective in Oklahoma would be able to compile evidence. They will ensure the court supports your children’s best interests.