Spotify Premium is a subscription based streaming music service, where you pay a fee each month in exchange for unlimited access to millions of songs, ad-free, on demand. With free trials, you have the opportunity to sample the premium experience for 30 days, free of charge. You can also cancel the subscription at any time during the 30 days free trial period.
How to get Spotify Premium Free Trial
- Sign up: If you’re new to Spotify, you’ll need to sign up for a free trial. You can do this by going to the Spotify website and clicking on the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Choose your plan: You’ll then need to choose a plan that works for you. If you’re a student, you’ll probably want to get a Student Plan. This will give you access to 30 days of unlimited music, and you’ll be able to play it offline.
- Download: Once you’ve chosen a plan, you’ll need to download the Spotify app. You can do this by going to the Spotify website and clicking on the ‘Download’ button and can listen to music using Spotify Premium APK download from here free of cost..
- Listen: Once you’ve downloaded the app, it’s time to start listening. You’ll want to make sure you listen to the music you’ve selected. You can do this by going to the ‘My Music’ section, and selecting the songs you want to listen to.
- Cancel: If you’re not enjoying the music you’re listening to, you can cancel your trial at any time. To do this, go to the Spotify website and click on the ‘Cancel Your Trial’ button.
- Get paid: If you decide you want to keep Spotify, you’ll be able to pay for your subscription. You can do this by going to the Spotify website and clicking on the ‘Sign Up’ button.
Benefits of Spotify Premium
Spotify is free but is still making plenty of money and there are many ways you can make the most of your subscription. The first is to listen to as much music as possible and get as many tracks as you can in one place. Secondly, if you’re a student, music is a way of life – a way of working and a way of relaxing. Spotify’s student discount is really useful and if you’ve got kids then it’s also a great way to keep them busy when you’re on your way to work. The third way is to share your music with friends and family. You can share music with up to 50 people. Just make sure you give them your account details so they can check your playlists and see what you’ve been listening
Is Spotify Premium Worth it?
If you’re one of those people who enjoys binging on music while doing something else, or you simply want to listen to music when you need to, then Spotify might just be the answer to your problems. A Spotify subscription comes with the ability to listen to music offline, even without an internet connection, and there’s no monthly fee for the subscription. You can also use Spotify Plus Plus on iPhone free of cost from here.
Can I keep the trial after it expires? Yes, you can keep the trial after the trial expires.
What happens if I don’t cancel before the trial expires? If you don’t cancel before the trial expires, your subscription will automatically renew at the then-current price.
The main goal of any free trial is to get the user to subscribe to the paid service. The best way to do this is by offering something that is so valuable that the user can’t live without it.