The testosterone hormone in the centre of any article or discussion, especially as any person is aging.
Is that special and important, someone could ask. Yes it is and unfortunately its potential is decreasing as man goes through higher ages.
Testosterone is considered as one of the most significant, if not the most important hormone in the human body.
So, its absolutely natural most people to look for a reliable and effective supplement to boost the levels decreased and to gain a reasonable value of testosterone even in the older ages.
Publishing articles and reviews on every supplement of health product we felt to do something in this area of concern and make an attempt to inform our readers about products boosting the testosterone values.
We decided to give an article including the top 3 testosterone boosters, making it easier for anyone to proceed to a selection among these three.
Surely this is not mandatory and it does not prevent anyone to make a choice out of these three selected and presented.
However it is good and for the benefit of any potential user to see for itself the top three supplements and with the information obtained, to pick up either one of the three or another one out of the list.
Everything is a matter of personal opinion and judgment, so feel free to go ahead and make your decision as you think most suitable for your self and your condition.
Time – not a good parameter for man at all times
In certain cases time is good assisting in production of better results associated with maturity, clarification, etc.
There are cases like in the present one where time is proved as not so good parameter. As mentioned above, the very important hormone, the testosterone, presents problems as the man’s age goes higher and the hormone level becomes reduced, reaching periods where it would not be capable of functioning properly.
Practically, no higher muscle mass, or high levels of resistance and fat burning are achieved as the age of a man goes after the thirty years. Naturally as a result of this, no fitness program or a training programme is completed successfully in older ages and without help, as testosterone has not the same values anymore.
As years go by testosterone reaches lower levels causing some problems at the same time. Here are a few points in how we would be able to understand that the hormone’s levels have started to decline;
- Though an intense exercise, the muscle mass does not develop easily as before.
- Your strength has been decreased even though do not experience any illness.
- Your energy levels are a lot lower and fatigue occurs more often in the body even without a hard exercise.
- A sense of pessimism dominates you and your mood even for simple everyday’s things is lost.
- Finally, your sexual desire is almost gone completely.
As you can see, the above reactions are not the best for a man’s psychology. As you may understand to have some information on supplements available and then make your own decision having already a good knowledge background.
The testosterone supplements could provide significant assistance on restoring sexual drive, mood, etc.
See below what they could achieve:
- Increase in testosterone production in men
- Increase muscle mass
- Improve strength and energy and power levels
- Reduce body fat
- Restore mood and appetite
- Restore the proper functioning of organism
What are the testosterone boosters?
These are supplements specifically design to provide help on testosterone production in a natural way, as their composition involves natural ingredients only.
Surely each of these products has its own way of acting based on different manufacturing and ingredients contained.
At the same time most of the potential users are asking or wondering if this supplement could be the solution to low testosterone level.
How these boosters work?
In a very simple way:
- Facilitate the production of testosterone, and
- Reduce estrogen contributing to increased testosterone production
Let’s see at the testosterone boosters’ composition.
Here are the most common ingredients contained in these supplements
1) D-Aspartic acid: An amino acid consisting of aspartic acid. It stimulates the central point of the brain to release hormones, thereby boosting testosterone temporarily.
2) Ginseng: Ginseng has been shown to increase levels of alertness and energy, so achieving better results in training. Its use is known in Chinese medicine for many years, but no evidence is available on its results boosting testosterone.
3) B-Complex vitamins: The complex acts decisively by turning the food into energy. Improves protein and metabolizes fat by increasing testosterone.
4) Mucuna pruriens: This is the source of dopamine, causing a sense of happiness and raising the mood. It also helps to increase testosterone production.
5) Fenugreek: It is one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs and naturally promotes testosterone. It has many health benefits and it has been known for many years.
6) Tribulus Terrestris: Increases the luteinizing hormone signaling to testicles for testosterone production.
7) Oyster extract: It has a high content of zinc assisting to testosterone production
8) Zinc: it is known that zinc boosts testosterone levels.
9) Vitamin K2: Increases testosterone levels by 70%
10) Vitamin D3: increases testosterone by 25%
11) Selenium: Combined with zinc, it greatly enhances testosterone
12) Tongkat Ali: Promotes the production of testosterone.
Are there any side effects on testosterone boosters?
A number of negative effects, or mild side effects, so to speak, have been reported following the use of these supplements, but the number was limited. The complaints reported concerned:
- The large amount of these supplements has rarely produced breast augmentation in men.
- Acne is observed as skin becomes grease with the use of these specific supplements.
- A size reduction of testicles, so a smaller amount of sperm produced.
- Mild insomnia
- A tendency of being more aggressive while in good mood.
As mentioned above these are very limited instances and they do not justify any reason for avoiding the use of testosterone supplements.
Coming to the main topic of our article we are going to present the 3 most popular testosterone boosters.
Once again we repeat that this presentation comes as a result of a detailed study carried out on the products available in the market and it does not mean that there are not other products that might suit any potential user in a better way.
So our presentation includes:
3) Prime Male
To have the presentation complete let’s have a brief look at the details of each one mentioned above.
According to NDTV.com Testoprime is at the top of testosterone supplements, mainly for its composition. It is considered as the most popular of those three in the list.
The well-known company Wolfson Berg Limited. A leader in the supplements sector for more than 10 years.
- Strengthens the muscles
- Stimulates testosterone levels
- Promotes performance at workouts
- Shipping is free
- Scientifically and clinically tested.
- Purchase via its official website only
- Daily dose of 4 tablets
- Quite high price
Its ingredients include:
Tribulus Terrestris, Ginseng extract, Fenugreek, Vitamin D, Zinc gluconate, D-Aspartic acid, Vitamin B (B6, B2, B5) and Selenium.
No side effects have been reported so far.
How you make its purchase:
Purchase is possible via the official website, only
|1 bottle (120 capsules)||49.99 euro||59.99 euro
(saving 10 euro)
|2 bottles + 1 bottle FREE||99.99 euro||179.99 ευρώ
(saving 80 euro)
|3 bottles + 2 bottles FREE||149.99 euro||299.99 ευρώ
(saving 150 euro)
The last offer gives you free a book and muscle specific tea.
This product is undoubtedly an excellent testosterone supplement since it comes with huge amount of testimonies, all positive.
It is a testosterone supplement promoting metabolism dramatically, assisting to testosterone and protein production. So it is a powerful booster.
The manufacturing company is Peak Health Labs, Inc.
- Increases testosterone levels naturally
- Develops muscles quickly
- Helps to develop resistance and energy levels
- Great bodybuilding aid, since increases performance in training
- Natural ingredients
- Only disadvantage the fact that its purchase is made via its official website https://testofuel.com
Fenugreek, Ginseng, D-Aspartic acid, oyster extract, zinc, Vitamin K2, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Magnesium.
No side effects reported, unless you have an allergy to specific ingredients contained. Dose 4 capsules a day.
- Through the official product website only
|1 bottle||45 euro|
|2 bottles||90 euro|
+1 bottle Free + Free shipping
Testofuel is one of the most effective testosterone supplements, absolutely affordable and contains natural ingredients only. Produces muscle mass and enhances levels of energy and libido.
#3. Prime Male
Prime Male is a 100% natural boost that boosts testosterone levels to normal levels, strengthens your vitality and creates lean muscle mass.
One of the most popular companies, Propura, world renown in the field of natural supplements. Its name serves as a guarantee for the products.
- Increases libido
- Lifts mood
- Helps prostate
- Strengthens bones
- Prevents insulin resistance, so controlling blood sugar.
D-Aspartic acid, Bioperine (black pepper extract), boron, luteolin, magus, Korean red ginger, nettle root, Mucuna pruriens, vitamin B6, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2.
No side effects have been observed so far and its dosage is 4 capsules per day.
Via its official website: https // www.primemale.com.eu
|1 μπουκάλι (120 capsules)||49 euro|
|2 bottles +Free Shipping (for certain destinations)||98 euro|
|3 bottles + 1 bottle Free + Free Shipping to any destination + Money Back guarantee for 90 days!!||147 euro|
It is a competitive product containing minerals and vitamins and boron, which increases testosterone. It is important that the accurate amounts of ingredients are written on the label of the product.
It is a fact that testosterone reaches lower levels over the years, bringing along a progressive decline in stamina, sporting and sexual performance, also including poor levels of mood. No doubt men need a sort of testosterone levels restoration either for improving sports performance or for simple everyday reasons.
Having this in mind we have prepared this article-review trying to inform you on 3 of the most competitive testosterone boosters available in the market currently.
It is your personal right to read and examine carefully all information presented as well as any information on similar products and to reach your own decision on what suits you best and most probably help you the most.
The consent and opinion of your physician is always desirable and necessary. Never forget that.