There are few areas cryptocurrency and blockchain technology have not touched. Slowly but surely, these technologies are being integrated into all aspects of life, particularly the industries. The ease, speed and versatility made possible by blockchain is opening new possibilities for both users and providers of services alike. Vijay Reddy, the CEO of Synthium Health is one such providers, and he has taken a bold step where no other entrepreneur has ventured.
Industries all over the world began incorporating blockchain into their affairs the moment the larger world became aware of the technology. One industry that had been left out thus far was the healthcare Supply chain industry, but that changed with the birth of Synthium Health.
Synthium Health is the first of its kind, and the only one of its kind too. It is a blockchain-enabled healthcare marketplace; and ecommerce marketplace. The platform makes possible the interaction of suppliers and providers, be it for exchange of information or for making sales and purchases. Because Synthium Health runs on blockchain technology, business is conducted cost-effectively, middlemen are unnecessary, operational costs are cut, revenue generation is positive and of course relationships are built.
- It’s one thing to create a blockchain and cryptocurrency platform but what sets Synthium Health apart is how necessary it is: It focuses on healthcare, which is of utmost importance. This was what inspired Vijay to launch Synthium Health. It has only seen evolution ever since, with the latest development focusing on the sale of tokens: The Token Generation Event. Token Sale was initiated on the 27th of November 2017. This sale will not end until the 28th of February 2018.
- On the 15th of February 2018, Synthium Health intends to increase sales and develop new marketing strategies. Blockchain is not only changing how businesses are conducted, but it’s also changing how marketers approach consumers or customers. The high level of security and anonymity cryptocurrency and blockchain offer means access to customer data will be all the more challenging. Synthium Health intends to develop strategies that provide a solution to this and many more.
- On the 1st of May 2018, Synthium Health will launch an AI (artificial intelligence) tool that was specifically geared towards medical or health care professionals like doctors. This AI will make it possible for these professionals to make comparisons between products and discern which ones offer the best features they seek. What’s more, this comparison will cover products between numerous suppliers.
- On the 1st of June 2018, Synthium Health has a positive projection that could see to the growth and expansion of the company. More funds accrued from a larger fund raiser simply means an avenue to expand and acquire subsidiaries that entail growth of the company.
- On the 1st of September 2018, Synthium Health expands its already growing brand by merging with or partnering with other businesses for the benefit of all parties. 3PL (third-party logistics) means Synthium Health can utilize third-party businesses and corporations to outsource elements of its services.
- On the 1st of January 2019, Synthium Health broke its own ‘limiting’ borders and expande to every part of the globe. The aim is to explore and ascertain where other opportunities lie, then exploit them and see how beneficial they can be as a whole.
Undoubtedly, the world will see a rise of other healthcare companies borne from blockchain technology, but Synthium Health has advantages over all of them. Why? Because it’s the first of its kind. It already has a head-start over all those who will come after it. This gives it great leverage that all succeeding enterprises and corporations would seek.
Find out more on the Syntheum ICO here : https://tge.synthiumhealth.com/