Canon MG2522 printers are known for their quality and ease of use. However, there may be times when you need to reset the printer to its original settings. This can be done either through the printer’s menus or using a computer. In this article, we will show you how to reset your Canon MG2522 printer using both methods.
If your Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer isn’t working right, you may need to reset it. There are two types of RESET process. First one, Soft reset and Second one is Hard reset. Soft reset can be done by following a few simple steps. First, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Next, wait at least 30 seconds and then plug the printer back in. Finally, turn on the printer and wait for it to start up. If these steps don’t work, you may need to contact Canon for help.
Hard Reset Canon MG2522 Printer – Step-by-Step
- First, turn off your printer’s power
- Then, press the Power button and wait for half a
- While still pressing the Power button, release the Stop
- Then, press the Power button two more times, but after half a minute during which your printer’s screen will show
Now, You need to only then press the Power button 2 more times (pause for the other commands), then press the Stop button 4 times, then finally press the Power button once more to eject your Canon Mg2522 printer. You have to follow the instructions to return the machine to its default settings.
Why need to reset the Canon Printer?
- Canon printers are known for their quality and reliability, but sometimes there may be a need to reset the
- This may be necessary because of a paper jam, or some other error that needs to be cleared before the printer can continue
- The process of resetting a Canon printer is not difficult, and can usually be done in just a few
- All you need to do is follow the instructions in the printer’s manual, which can usually be found online if you don’t have a hard
- Once the printer has been reset, it should be able to resume printing as
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer
The Canon Pixma MG2522 is an all-in-one inkjet printer, scanner and copier. It prints at a resolution of up to 4800 dpi and has a built-in duplexer for two-sided printing. It can scan documents at resolutions up to 600 dpi and copy documents at resolutions up to 600 x 400 dpi. The printer has a paper capacity of 100 sheets and comes with a one-year limited warranty.
The Canon MG2522 printer is a great choice for those looking for an affordable, reliable printer with a variety of features. It has print speeds of up to 8 pages per minute in black and white and 5 pages per minute in color, as well as a 100-sheet input capacity. Plus, it comes with a
one-year limited warranty. Sometimes, It may cause some issue, that can be fixed by resetting the printer. You can use the above method for soft and hard reset to solve your issue
In conclusion, resetting your Canon MG2522 printer is a simple process that can be completed in a few easy steps. By following this guide, you should be able to reset your printer and have it up and running again in no time. If you have any questions or run into any problems, be sure to leave a comment below and I will do my best to help you out. Thanks for reading!