The past decade has intensified the significance of customer experience and the use of technology in today’s digital world, especially AI and chatbots.
Hailing as the century’s most significant game changers, AI chatbots have immensely helped businesses proffer an unprecedented value proposition, impact, and customer experience.
Grand View Research Inc’s recent report unveiled the projection of the global chatbot market to grow at a CAGR of 24.3%, reaching USD 1.25 billion by 2025.
So, for businesses already planning to leverage AI and chatbots, let us tell you, you are on the right track; though seeking an expert mobile app developers company can always be an option, at least you need to have it as part of your digital transformation strategy.
For business leaders still contemplating the importance of AI chatbots, we decided to dig deeper and help them understand the significance of AI and chatbots. Thought AI chatbots have impacted numerous sectors in the industry. In this blog, we specifically choose to explore the most competitive business landscape – The mobile app development market.
So without further ado, let’s explore five ways AI and chatbots can help businesses:
AI & Chatbots Transforming Mobile App Marketplace
- Precise yet Personalized Recommendations: One of the primary benefits of leveraging AI in mobile apps is the access to accurate yet personalized analysis of communication and customer decisions based on their buyer’s journey and behavior.AI primarily aids focused marketing by empowering businesses with predictive and prescriptive analytics that can proffer detailed data to help enterprises to strategize their initiatives better, increase customer engagement, and enhance the end-user experience.
- Aids Data-driven Decision Making: Employing chatbots on your mobile app as a primary mode of communication with customers can help businesses collect real-time data on customers’ preferences, feedback, and demography. Thus ultimately helping make sense of qualitative and quantitative data and aiding efficient decision-making based on monitored customer behavior and buying preferences.
- Quick Customer-Focused Service: Today’s customer has the shortest attention and engagement span. When interacting with a business, customers often want swift, efficient, and courteous service catering to their needs.This is precisely where AI chatbots come into play and empower businesses to minimize touchpoints and expedite engaging, responsive, and consistent conversations offering a more streamlined communication channel.
- 24/7 Customer Support: We live in a digitally connected world. Wherein the majority of customers prefer a business that is available to seek assistance 24/7.And since it’s not always viable for businesses to employ resources for customer help 24/7, leveraging AI chatbots can be an essential avenue for real-time engaging communication with nearly an unlimited number of people simultaneously.
- Mobile App Security: For any business leader or mobile app developers company, security is one of the primary concerns due to accelerating modern enterprise cyber security threats. This is where AI and chatbots can be an enterprise’s way out of identifying and mitigating cyber threat perceptions and vulnerabilities.
With all of that read, it’s easy to conclude that AI and chatbots are the need of the hour. To gain a competitive advantage, businesses need to hop on the bandwagon and stay on top of the trends to proffer the most remarkable business impact and customer experience.
As for business leaders passionate about digitally uplifting themselves and strategizing their business transformation, you can always seek guidance from industry leaders.
Copper Mobile, for instance, is one of the top digital transformation consulting firms with exceptional experience of over 12+ years in delivering the most robust mobile solutions to established Fortune 500 companies to startups. So, get in touch now and explore new business opportunities to accelerate growth, and business impact, and enhance your end-user experience.