The latest report on ‘glass tableware’ published by Fact.MR depicts market outlook of industry in the post-pandemic years from 2021 to 2031. As per the report, recovery of key end-use industries will raise the revenue of stakeholders, while their will be to concentrate on key countries such as the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, China, Japan, France, and a few others. Overall, the global glass tableware market is set to expand at a CAGR of more than 3% over the next ten years.
Though the global glass tableware industry suffered a setback amidst the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, recovery is in progress, paving new paths for industry players. While demand for dinnerware is rising once again, with the hotel & catering industry getting back to its feet, the market is set to witness profitable gains over the coming years.
Segmentation by Category
- Beverage Ware
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- High requirement from commercial sector to fuel sales
- Household application of glass tableware to exhibit fastest growth
- Offline stores to remain the most sought-after distribution channel
- The United States to hold the largest share of the world’s leading glass tableware industry – North America
- Germany to remain the epicenter of Europe’s glass tableware industry
- The market in Asia Pacific to register fastest growth through 2031, with China, India, and a few other lucrative markets at the forefront
- Japan, the United Kingdom, France, Canada, South Korea, and a few other countries to maintain positive industry outlook throughout the forecast period
“The glass tableware industry, being majorly dependent on the commercial sector, is expected to witness steady growth. Furthermore, development of sustainable and cost-effective dinnerware and beverage ware is widening the growth scope for manufactures,”
About the Retail & Consumer Goods Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the Retail & Consumer Goods team at Fact.MR assists clients with unique business intelligence needs on a global level. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has analysed the Industrial lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The Retail & Consumer Goods team at Fact.MR assists clients in their business expansion as well as new ventures, through hawk-eyed analysis and strategic recommendations.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.