Every bank functions with multiple criteria made to specify if a potential merchant’s business is at high risk. All these criteria differ as per the different features of the banks. So, as a top credit card processing service provider, our expert team shares more knowledge about why specific businesses may need high-risk merchant accounts.
If your bank is hesitant to take the risk involved with your industry type. Then you will require a high-risk merchant account.
Banks consider the risks involved in a business. However, if the bank you prefer for your merchant account considers that your business is subject to a lot of chargebacks, and customer issues. And also lies in the grey area of the regulations, for instance, CBD. Then your business will be regarded as high risk. Banks are also frequently reluctant to maintain high-risk merchant accounts.
This is a personal procedure and every bank’s underwriting segment obeys a particular set of criteria that the bank has highlighted.
Basically, after more than 20 years of experience delivering high-risk merchant accounts for businesses. We also know actually how the system functions, functioning with banks and ISOs to assure that your business is enabled to get a merchant account. Furthermore, we have partnerships with more than 30 financial organizations. Eventually enabling us to go for a high-risk merchant account from the best banks probably to authorize your business with the best prices and terms.
What is a high-risk merchant account?
A high-risk merchant account is a sort of payment processing account for exceptional businesses. So, high-risk merchants who select to function with instant approval businesses may have their accounts closed. And which can also drive a loss in business revenue.
So, if you want to get a high-risk merchant account you must prefer a payment service provider company that collaborates with your industry. WebPays also knows your business’s unique requirements and will function with you at every step of the path.
However, above the underwriting and approval procedure, your payment service provider should maintain your high-risk business functionalities effortlessly. However, our associates can also support you in fraud prevention, chargeback management, and payment gateway integration.
Why are specific businesses regarded as high-risk?
There are multiple reasons why businesses are regarded as high-risk, comprising:
- The business may be on a TMF/MATCH list or the industry type you are functioning in is highly known for high chargebacks volume.
- Maybe you operate a sort of business that deals in costly products such as furniture, jet charters, seminars, or tax resolution services, for example.
- Perhaps the business warrantor has personal credit that is not the best, tax charges, or other financial concerns.
- Also association and subscription-based businesses with automatic recurring payment systems.
Enable WebPays to deliver the high-risk merchant accounts your online business requires. So, we will manage all the complicated work so you can put your energy toward the success of your business.
Types of high-risk businesses
Let’s have a look at all the businesses come in the high-risk sector:
- Adult Products Businesses
- Auto Transport
- Auto Warranty
- Bad Credit
- Bail Bonds
- Betting Advice
- Business Opportunities (“Biz Op”)
- Casino and Gambling
- Cigarettes, Pipes, Tobacco
- Collection Agencies
- Collector Coins & Stamps
- Credit Repair
- Debt Collection
- Diet Programs
- Debt Relief
- Document Preparation
- Educational Seminars
- E-Cigarettes & Vaporizers
- Escort Services
- Extended Warranty & Protection
- Forex Businesses
- Fortune Tellers
- Gambling Advice
- Gift Card & Certificate Websites
- Gun & Firearm Stores
- Hair Restoration Services
- High Volume Merchants
- Online Art Sales
- eCommerce Sales
- Online Jewelry Sales
- Jewelry Merchants
- MOTO (Mail Order, Tele Order)
- Moving Brokers
- Multi-level Marketing (MLM)
- Internet Gambling
- Online Exercise Equipment
- Herbal & Vitamin Business
- Online Legal Forms
- eCommerce Dating business
- Online School & Education
- Pharmacy businesses
- Online Legal Forms
- School & Education Business
- Online Smoke Shops
- PC/Tech Support & Software
- Penny Prepaid Cards
- Poor Credit Merchants
- Automated Recurring & Re-bill Models
- Refinance Kits
- Social Networking Websites
- Subscriptions & Memberships-based services
- Ticket Broker Sales
- Time Share Sales
- Tobacco businesses
- Travel Agency
- Water Purifiers
- Web Design & Hosting
Benefits of getting a high-risk merchant account
One of the actual complications high-risk businesses experience is looking for a high-risk merchant account provider that won’t take benefit of the situation. However, most merchant service providers know the trouble you are in and are going to assess you more increased prices. So this is a point worth recurring.
- You are permitted a high chargeback volume resembled low risks businesses
- And you can also establish a recurring billing system with a lot of relaxation of mind
- You can also acquire numerous backup merchant accounts (MIDs)
- Moreover, your backup merchant accounts deliver an additional layer of security. And also assuring the business functionalities are not disturbed for long
- WebPays will also put customers on a chargeback security service to assure chargebacks stay at a permitted level and your business accounts always stay secure.
However, the silver outline of acquiring a high-risk merchant account is that the extra standards assure your business always stays nutritious.
Causes your business may need a high-risk merchant account
These are some of the primary reasons that drive an online business toward the high-risk category:
- If a business delivers CNP (Card Not Present) Transactions
- Dealing with future services, relevant to industries such as travel and hospitality
- The business has a high volume of restrictions in various regions, most primarily, adult toys, casinos, forex, gaming, and many more
- If your business is on a MATCH or TMF list
- If a business is operating offshore regions
- The merchant or business itself has a poor track record history
- Poor credit score
- Moreover, if you are a restricted merchant type
Regardless of the reason, no matter how complicated the situation may appear, we can support you and your business. We also function with our customers as if they are our associates. However, we analyze all the factors concerning high-risk merchant accounts. Moreover, we like to make a long-term partnership with all of our customers and experience the success of your business.
Permit WebPays Payment service providers to deliver the international merchant accounts your business requires. So, we will manage all the complicated work. So you can put your efforts and resources toward the success of your business and expand it globally. You can also connect with us for any further detail. And you can also drop us a mail with your business structure and payment requirements. Our expert team will be in touch with you in a short span of time. Moreover, you will get the best business suggestions to expand it globally with top-level security features