The global high-pressure processing equipment market size is anticipated to surpass the value of USD 430 Mn while recording a CAGR of 12.3% in terms of volume from 2016 and 2026, and a value CAGR of 13.7% during the same period.
During the forecast period, the market for high-pressure processing equipment is anticipated to grow due to the introduction of new clean-label products and rising consumer awareness of their advantages.
For retailers to stock clean, high-quality, and secure refrigerated food and beverages, the food and beverage industry primarily uses high-pressure processing equipment. It is widely used to treat proteins, bioactive substances, drinks, food, and similar other enzyme products.
Additionally, it is used to create healthier, more flavorful, and natural food products. The market for food safety equipment is expected to grow in the coming years due to the rising demand for ready-to-cook food products. Additionally, it is anticipated that the high demand for baby food, nuts, vegetables, and fruits will increase sales.
The U.S. is expected to hold more than three-fourths of the total market value and volume share in the NorthAmericanahigh-pressure processing equipment market by the end of 2026. The U.S.high-pressure processing equipment market is projected to gain more than 400 BPS between 2016 and 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 16.7% over the forecast period.
Between 2016 and 2026, Canada is expected to represent an additional opportunity of more than US$ 10 Mn in terms of sales revenue for high-pressure processing equipment, growing at a CAGR of 11.2%. Due to the rising demand for processed foods infused with active ingredients as well as the growing concerns over food safety, high-pressure processing equipment sales are predicted to increase in both Canada and the United States.
Between 2016 and 2026, the market for high-pressure processing equipment in Western Europe is anticipated to grow by more than 100 BPS at a CAGR of 14.1%.
The high-pressure processing equipment market analysis includes:
- A 10-year high-pressure processing equipment sales forecast across 5 verticals
- Insights into a niche and potential segments, as well as geographical areas showcasing promising growth
- An exclusive chapter on company profiles comprising product benchmarking, company overview, SWOT analysis, and company insights
- Indication of the segment and region that is projected to exhibit the fastest growth and lead the market
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of the high-pressure processing equipment market based on segmentation in terms of both non-economic and economic factors
ThyssenKrupp AG, Avure Technologies Inc., Next HPP, Hiperbaric Espana, Universal Pasteurization Co., Stansted Fluid Power Ltd., Bao Tou KeFa High Pressure Technology Co Ltd., Multivac Sepp Haggenmuller Se and Co KG, Kobe Steel Ltd., and CHIC FresherTech.