The estimated size of the global transcatheter valve replacement market in 2022 is US$ 3.6 billion, and it is anticipated to grow at a remarkable CAGR of 13.4% from 2022 to 2032. According to a thorough analysis by Fact.MR, a supplier of market research and competitive intelligence, the industry experienced annual growth of 10% from 2017 to 2021.
The market for transcatheter valve replacement is anticipated to expand as a result of rising rates of aortic valve abnormalities and rising desire for minimally invasive procedures.
Transcatheter mitral valve replacement (TMVR) is becoming a new market frontier as a result of leading manufacturers increasing their efforts in R&D. To meet the patients’ treatment demands, manufacturers are creating innovative TMVR devices in partnerships with other market participants. In the years to come, these drugs, which are still in the exploratory stage, are likely to present attractive business potential.
Key Market Study Conclusions
By the end of 2032, the global transcatheter valve replacement market is anticipated to reach US$ 12.8 billion, growing at an amazing 13.4 percent per year.
• From 2017 to 2021, the global market experienced a CAGR of 10%.
• With a market share of 78.6%, transcatheter aortic valve replacement is the market leader in the replacement category.
• The surgical approach category’s market share for the trans-femoral approach is 78.9%.
• Hospitals own a 65.4 percent share of the market overall, a percentage that is anticipated to rise to 66.8 percent by the end of 2032.
• Over the course of the projection period, demand for transcatheter valve replacement is anticipated to grow at CAGRs of 14.3% in East Asia and 14.7% in South Asia & Oceania, respectively.
Sample Copy Is Available for Analysis: Get Sample Copy