SaaS SEO services will optimize your company’s website to fetch high ranks on SERPs. The primary goal of a SaaS SEO agency is to boost your site’s visibility, increase traffic, and improve conversions. You will find both generalist and specialist SEO companies in New York; it’s always a good idea to sign up with a specialist agency that has relevant expertise and experience in the field.
SEO for SaaS companies is therefore a long-term investment; when done rightly, it can give excellent results. For that, you must partner with a leading SaaS SEO agency.
This is where you may face a dilemma. Given that there are hundreds of such companies out there, how can you be sure you made the right choice?
10 Tips to choose a leading SaaS SEO agency in New York:
- Specialization: It’s better to choose an agency that has specialized expertise in that sector rather than just any SEO agency. So, if you run an online store, it’s always better to opt for an SEO firm with expertise in optimizing ecommerce sites.
- Check reputation: Before signing up with a SaaS SEO consultant, it’s advisable to check its track record. Look at customer testimonials and feedback on its website. This will tell you whether the claims made by the agency are valid or not.
- Look at case studies: Request to see samples of their previous work, especially how they have created content and acquired links. If you notice the content to be rather basic and not keyword-rich, consider it a red flag. It’s evident that the agency doesn’t have what it takes to compete with the SEO of other SaaS companies.
- Analyze their website: Find out if the agency uses optimum SEO techniques for their own site. SaaS SEO is a niche market and it’s very important that you choose a specialist agency that can rank for relevant keywords.
- Ask about content partners: You need to know whether the agency has reliable content partners that can post quality content quickly. Without this, you cannot hope to see results from campaigns.
- Check for black hat techniques: Make sure the SaaS SEO agency you choose doesn’t engage in black hat techniques to improve your site rankings. Google can penalize your website for this and blacklist you.
- Check for tools: It’s important to ask which tools the agency will use to maximize the ROI. Tools like SEMRush are recommended for keyword research. Besides, they must have access to other marketing tools to learn in-depth about their audience, handle online reviews, and personalize the content.
- Ask about link-building: Link-building is necessary for SEO because Google attaches a lot of importance to trust and authority. Find out how the SaaS SEO company acquires links and make sure they use only white hat tactics.
- Review contract: Make sure you can terminate the contract if necessary before it’s over. In case that’s not possible, find out about the penalties that you may have to bear.
- Assess payment structure: Choosing agencies charging fixed fees is a good option. The price is typically decided before the campaign begins. Some agencies may charge payment according to performance; this depends on the outcomes delivered. Agencies may charge by the hour or according to a project, while some may charge monthly retainer fees.
Why is it important to work with a SaaS SEO agency?
Even a good product may not be enough to sell itself unless you hire specialized SEO experts. At the same time, you cannot afford to settle for just any SEO company if you want to reach out to your target customers.
Hiring specialists is necessary because they have been in the game long enough to know what will work and what won’t in a marketing campaign. They have a headstart in the market and can generate faster sales. They can augment growth and you won’t have to append a fortune to get the advantage. It’s far less than if you were to hire an employee in-house for the same task.
A SaaS SEO agency is well-versed with the latest SEO algorithms and aware of the latest trends. This equips them with the expertise to get the maximum returns from investments. Most, importantly, when you hire SaaS SEO consultants, you don’t have to invest in special SEO tools anymore. SaaS SEO tools are expensive and the training to use these won’t be cheap either. Businesses end up spending a lot of money on buying software and hardware subscriptions and training their teams. Outsourcing the task to an agency is far more economical and effective.