Fact.MR has just released some new information. According to MR, a market research and competitive intelligence firm, the global market for personal workout mats was valued at over US$ 2 billion in 2020, and is predicted to grow double by 2031 to reach US$ 4 billion.
According to the report, demand grew at a 7 percent year-over-year (YoY) rate in 2019. The growing popularity of yoga and other fitness-related routines in key regions bodes well for the personal exercise mats sector, generating a flurry of new product introductions and improvements.
Key Segments Covered
- Yoga Mat
- Pilates Mat
- Fitness Mat
- PE Personal Exercise Mats
- PVC Personal Exercise Mats
- Rubber Personal Exercise Mats
- TPE Personal Exercise Mats
- Other Material Personal Exercise Mats
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via Modern Trade Channels
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via Specialty Stores
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via Direct-to-Customer (DTC) Online
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via DTC Institutional
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via Sports Variety Stores
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via Sports Retail Chain
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via Third Party Online
- Individual Personal Exercise Mats
- Institutional Personal Exercise Mats
- Yoga Studios
- Fitness Centers
- Wellness Centers
In order to strengthen their position in the market for personal exercise mats, manufacturers are focused on strategic acquisitions, collaborations, and product releases.
The Yoga Calyana Pro personal fitness mat was introduced by Airex A.G in June 2020. The mat is available in a contemporary lemon colour and features a revolutionary underneath structure that provides permanent excellent grip as well as increased safety.
As part of its Christmas Holiday specials in December 2020, Jade Yoga introduced a wide choice of yoga mats. The Beginner Yogi-Level One, Classic Yogi-Harmony, and Outdoor-Loving-Yogi Organic Cotton Mysore Yoga Rug are among the new goods.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3745