According to the latest research report published by Fact.MR, the worldwide Grapefruit Essential Oil market is expected to grow at a moderate CAGR from 2017 to 2022. According to the analysis, the Global Grapefruit Essential Oil market will generate $378.7 million in sales by 2022.
Citrus Racemosa and Citrus Maxima are the scientific names for grapefruit. Grapefruit was first bred in Jamaica, according to some stories, despite the fact that its origins are unknown. The fruit’s name comes from the fact that it resembles a cluster of grapes hanging on a tree. Grapefruit Essential Oil is extracted by compressing the peel rather than the pulp or flesh of the fruit.
Grapefruit Essential Oil market: Key Takeaways
- During the projected period of 2017-2022, the organic category is expected to increase at a moderate CAGR. By 2017, the organic segment is expected to account for about a third of the revenue share of the source type sector.
- According to Fact.estimation, MR’s the concentrates industry would be worth US$ 89.8 Mn in 2017. During the forecast period, this segment is expected to develop at a moderate CAGR.
- According to Fact.MR, the aromatherapy segment will be worth $71.2 million in 2022. By the end of 2017, this segment is expected to account for approximately a fifth of the overall revenue share of the application segment. This market category is projected to lose some ground.
- By 2017, the franchise outlets section is expected to account for roughly one-fifth of the total revenue share of the distribution channel segment, according to a Fact.MR research analysis. Europe is the region that contributes the most to the market for franchise outlets.
- Bontoux S.A.S, Mountain Rose Herbs, Inc., Fischer S/A – Com. Ind. e Agricultura (Citrosuco Paulista SA), Symrise AG, do Terra International, Lionel Hitchen Essential Oils Ltd, Citromax Flavors, Inc. (Citromax S.A.C.I.), Young Living Essential Oils LC:, Citrus Oleo, and Citrus and Allied Essences Ltd
Grapefruit Essential Oil Continue to Witness Towering Demand, Riding on the Versatile Health Benefits
The Grapefruit Essential Oil market is expected to grow at a moderate rate from 2017 to 2022, owing to Grapefruit Essential Oil’s numerous health benefits.
Grapefruit Essential Oil has natural disinfectant characteristics in addition to remarkable antimicrobial and antiviral properties, making it a viable ingredient candidate for the development of various antibacterial and disinfection agents.
Furthermore, Grapefruit Essential Oil may be used to effectively treat a variety of skin infections, which will continue to drive demand for Grapefruit Essential Oil in the dermatology market.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample –