The market for military defense vehicle intercom systems is anticipated to grow from a valuation of US$ 230 million in 2022 to US$ 444 million by the end of 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 6.8%.
The global market for military defense vehicle intercom systems is primarily driven by the increased complexity of military operations and the increasing demand for uninterrupted communication and smooth operations in emergency vehicles.
What is Increasing Demand for Military Defense Vehicle Intercom Systems?
The defense business demands the intricacy and importance of secure communication while on a mission. Therefore, open and constant communication between various teams is necessary for proper coordination.
Opportunities presented by various nations’ technological breakthroughs and ongoing military modernization programs are anticipated to increase demand for vehicle intercom systems throughout the forecast period.
Upgrades to military hardware in Germany, France, the United Kingdom, and Russia as well as the extensive usage of intercoms in emergency and commercial vehicles in these nations are projected to be the market drivers for military defensive vehicle intercom systems in the region.
Due to the significant need for vehicle intercom systems to connect with base stations during patrols or other activities, North America is predicted to hold a 24% market share globally.
The military defense vehicle intercom system market is anticipated to grow significantly throughout the forecast period in the Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa.
Current Market Trends
To protect security globally, the major players in the military defense vehicle intercom system market are developing encrypted intercom systems.
- Since August 2019, Cobham has provided an aircraft radio to a home office headquartered in the UK as part of a full ESNACS (Emergency Services Network Aircraft Communications System). The purpose of this service is to offer push-to-talk and high-speed data services over LTE to the UK police and air ambulance.
- Chelton’s intercom system for armored vehicles meets all military requirements and is resistant to high-stakes combat.
Key players in the Military Defense Vehicle Intercom System Market
- Harris Corporation
- Pilot Communications
- David Clark Company
- Communications Applied Technology
- EID (a Cohort Plc Company)
- Wolf Electric, AT Communication
- 3M, B&G Electronics
- Northrop Grumman
Key Findings from Market Research on Military Defense Vehicle Intercom Systems
- 24% of the market is made up of North America.
- Europe holds a 29% portion of the global market.
- In the coming years, wireless technology is anticipated to rule the market.