Increasing adoption of precision farming and integration of innovative technologies in the agricultural sector are some key factors driving market revenue growth
Agriculture Drones Market Size – USD 1.37 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 34.5%, Market Trends – Rising adoption of AI in drones
The global agriculture drones market size is expected to reach USD 14.61 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 34.5% during the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing adoption of precision farming globally is a major factor expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. Precision farming is resulting in increasing incorporation of advanced technologies with existing farming practices to aid in managing crops and livestock and increase crop yields without affecting quality of production. Drones are designed to provide farmers with highly accurate information, and many models are available at affordable cost.
Drones installed with GPS, autopilot system, and high quality imaging camera contributes significantly to precision farming success. Application of agriculture drones by farmers helps them to better deal with water related issues, climatic condition changes, and pollution. Growing demand for food has also resulted in increasing adoption of newer technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Integration of AI and advanced Machine Learning with existing data analytics software is projected to drive revenue growth of the market during the forecast period. ProHawk is a drone that detects birds and scares them off the field using a sonic bird repeller. Moreover, countries such as Japan, China, the U.S., Brazil, and ASEAN countries are increasingly adopting drones for agricultural purposes and have prioritized both structural and regulatory developments to boost adoption of drones with AI technology.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a sample brochure
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In November 2020, DJI announced the launch of two products; namely DJI T30 and T10 plant protection drone. These two new products are expected to bring efficiency and improvements in plant protection and positively impact agriculture industry development. DJI T30 Plant Protection Drone has an operation efficiency of up to 24 acres per hour. Deformable wing design of DJI T30 has the ability to effectively improve flight control effect of fruit trees; whereas T10 is designed for smaller plots used by small and medium-sized farmers. Moreover, T10 is lightweight, cost-effective, and can easily be operated by a single person.
- Software and services segment revenue is expected to register rapid growth rate over the forecast period. Integration of advanced Machine Learning and AI with existing data analytics software is driving deployment of more advanced drones and revenue growth of this software segment.
- Navigation system segment is expected to register a significantly steady revenue growth over the forecast period. A drone equipped with GPS navigation system, autopilot system, high resolution camera, and multiple sensors help in providing high quality aerial shots. Drone sprayers are able to navigate remote areas such as steep tea fields at high elevations.
- Crop spraying segment revenue is expected to expand significantly over the forecast period. Increasing need to detect areas affected by fungal infections, weeds, and pests is boosting demand for crop spraying drones. Drones are able to easily adjust flight path and altitude according to surrounding geography and topography, which makes these well-suited for crop spraying.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Rising need to increase agricultural productivity and presence of various government subsidies and favorable programs to encourage purchase of agricultural aircraft are expected to support market growth.
- Some major players in the market report include DJI, PrecisionHawk, Trimble Inc., Parrot SA, AeroVironment, Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd., AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc., DroneDeploy, 3DR, and Sentera, Inc.
Download Report Summary Of Agriculture Drones Market Outlook : https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1513
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented global agriculture drones market based on component, integrant, application, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Software and Services
Integrant Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Controller System
- Propulsion System
- Camera System
- Navigation System
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Crop Scouting
- Field Mapping
- Livestock Monitoring
- Smart Greenhouse
- Crop Spraying
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA