In 2020, the global agricultural sprayers market was estimated to be worth over US$ 1.8 billion, accounting for roughly 1.6 percent of the total agricultural equipment industry. Agricultural sprayer sales are expected to grow at a respectable CAGR of 6% to reach US$ 3.2 billion by 2031.
During the forecast period of 2021 to 2031, demand for battery-operated agricultural sprayers is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4%. Over the next 10 years, the latest trends in agricultural sprayers, as well as technological breakthroughs in agricultural sprayers, will pave the way for additional potential for market layering.
Key Market Segments Covered in Agricultural Sprayers Industry Research
- Handheld Agricultural Sprayers
- Self-propelled Sprayers
- Low HP Agricultural Sprayers
- Medium HP Agricultural Sprayers
- High HP Agricultural Sprayers
- Tractor-mounted Agricultural Sprayers
- Trailed Agricultural Sprayers
- Aerial Agriculture Sprayers
- Driverless Agricultural Sprayers
- Technically Advanced Faster Sprayers
- Modern Sprayers
- Autonomous Sprayers
- Autonomous Crop Sprayers
- Autonomous Orchard Sprayers
- Ultra-low Volume Agricultural Sprayers
- Low Volume Agricultural Sprayers
- High Volume Agricultural Sprayers
- Manual Agricultural Sprayers
- Battery-operated Agricultural Sprayers
- Fuel-operated Agricultural Sprayers
- Solar Agricultural Sprayers
- Electric Agricultural Sprayers
- Agricultural Sprayers with Hydraulic Nozzle
- Agricultural Sprayers with Gaseous Nozzle
- Agricultural Sprayers with Centrifugal Nozzle
- Agricultural Sprayers with Thermal Nozzle
- Field Sprayers
- Orchard Sprayers
- Gardening Sprayers
The acquisition of sprayer companies by major corporations is expected to result in market consolidation.
Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd., the parent company of Yamaha Motor Corporation in the United States, stated in August 2020 that a pesticide spraying service employing Yamaha Motor’s FAZER R unmanned industrial helicopter would commence in Thailand. The product will be developed by Siam Yamaha Motor Robotics Co., Ltd., a joint venture (SYMR). The company will be able to meet the growing need for improved pest management in agriculture as well as high-quality spraying solutions with the debut of this product.
Takeaways from the Market Research
By 2031, the global market for agricultural sprayers is expected to reach US$ 3.2 billion.
By 2031, the market for handheld agricultural sprayers is expected to be worth over $400 million.
Over the next ten years, self-propelled agricultural sprayers are expected to grow at a rate of more than 7%.
The APEJ market has a market share of more than 40%.
Over the projection period of 2021-2031, the Japanese market is expected to grow at a rate of 4%.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-