In 2022, the APAC functional food ingredients market is expected to be worth USD 4,138.7 million. According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the global market value is estimated to reach USD 8,141.5 million by 2032, with a CAGR of 7% from 2022 to 2032.
In addition to fundamental nutritional functions, functional food ingredients can give extra advantages to any food product in the form of disease prevention or health promotion and are intended to deliver physiological effects and minimize the risk of chronic diseases. They look like regular foods and can be consumed as part of a regular diet. Functional food ingredients are solidifying their place in the business as they are increasingly incorporated into a variety of fortified F&B products such as fresh produce, packaged foods, dairy products, and functional beverages.
The functional food ingredients market is expected to account for 9.5 percent of the entire food ingredients industry in 2022, which is expected to be worth USD 43.5 billion. Vitamin and mineral absorption from meals and nutritional supplements are handled by the digestive system. As a result, maintaining the digestive system’s health is critical for ensuring optimal nutritional intake and avoiding shortages. Furthermore, immune cells are concentrated in the gut, and a healthy microbiota is required for the body to function.
Functional Food Ingredients Market Structure Analysis
- The market for functional food ingredients is fragmented, with prominent companies holding limited market shares. This is because different manufacturers produce different types of functional food ingredients. Key players in the functional food ingredients market, on the other hand, have a global footprint.
- Established companies in the APAC functional food ingredients market are expanding their manufacturing facilities and focusing on product innovation, resulting in a fiercely competitive environment.
Who are the key manufacturers in the APAC functional food ingredients market?
The market’s major companies are Archer Daniels Midland Company, BASF SE, Cargill, Incorporated, Arla Foods Ingredients Group P/S, E. I. DuPont De Nemours and Company, Kerry Group PLC, Corbion N.V, and Tate & Lyle PLC.
Much of the time Asked Questions
- What is the ongoing business sector worth of APAC Functional Food Ingredients?
- What is the expected CAGR of the APAC Functional Food Ingredients market in the figure time frame?
- What is the APAC Functional Food Ingredients market viewpoint over the gauge time frame?
- Who are the vital producers in the APAC Functional Food Ingredients market?
- Which are the nations contributing to the development of the APAC Functional Food Ingredients market?
- What are the most widely recognized sort of APAC Functional Food Ingredients on the lookout?