The global frozen potato market was worth $58.5 billion in 2022, and it is predicted to rise at a 5.8% CAGR from 2022 to 2032. In 2022, frozen potato sales are expected to account for 6.0 percent of the global frozen potato industry, which is expected to be worth $58.5 billion. Food manufacturers have more opportunities to introduce a wide range of potato-based food products, both fresh and frozen, as worldwide potato output increases, resulting in a boom of new product releases in recent years. Furthermore, one of the primary reasons for the increased consumption of frozen potato products is their high nutritional value. According to the US Department of Agriculture, 100 grams of potatoes supply roughly 4% of the RDA for calorie consumption, 6% of the RDA for carbohydrates, 9% of the RDA for dietary fiber, 4% of protein, and 33% of the RDA for vitamin C, among other nutritional requirements.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The frozen potato market in North America and Latin America is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 2.7 percent and 5.9 percent, respectively, until 2032.
- During the projected period, the frozen potato market in Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5 percent.
- In the product type segment, potato fries are predicted to account for 42.6 percent of market share in 2022, with a CAGR of 2.9 percent expected during the forecast period.
- In 2022, the commercial use sector is estimated to account for 83.6 percent of the market, with a 3.5 percent CAGR during the forecast period.
- The B2B segment will account for 73.4 percent of all distribution channels in 2022, and it is predicted to rise at a CAGR of 3.4 percent throughout the forecast period.
Several food product manufacturers are entering the frozen potato industry by creating their potato range, recognizing the continued need for frozen potato products.
- Aviko, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of chips and added-value potato products, released its frozen potato line in January 2021.
- In 2017, Amul, one of India’s largest milk cooperatives, introduced frozen potato products.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How big is Frozen Potato Market?
- What is the North America Frozen Potato Market Outlook?
- Which is the Top-Selling Frozen Potato Type?
- At What Rate Will Frozen Potato Demand Grow in Europe?
- Who are The Key Players in Frozen Potato Market?