According to Fact.MR’s analysis, the global Frozen Bakery Goods market is predicted to grow slowly, with a CAGR of 3.1 percent between 2017 and 2022. Frozen bread products spoil quickly due to a lack of suitable cooling facilities and refrigerated display cases. Furthermore, frozen bakery items are susceptible to microbiological, chemical, and physical deterioration, limiting their shelf life. This can lead to foodborne illnesses. Here are a few predictions for the future of the Frozen Bakery Goods business.
Companies and bakeries, on the other hand, are increasingly manufacturing fat-free and low-fat frozen baked items. New products with natural sweeteners and organic ingredients are being produced to suit customer demand for a better lifestyle in order to respond to shifting consumption trends.
Frozen Bakery Goods Market: 5 Forecast Highlights
- In the worldwide Frozen Bakery Goods market, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is likely to maintain its dominance. Between 2017 and 2022, the market is estimated to generate an incremental potential of approximately US$ 1,000 million.
- In comparison to developed regions such as Europe and North America, the Frozen Bakery Goods market in Japan is expected to grow at a quicker rate.
- By the end of 2022, pizza crust is predicted to generate about US$ 4,500 million in revenue. Pizza crust is gaining popularity in the market as a result of changing consumer behaviour in industrialised countries. Meanwhile, bread is expected to be the second most popular frozen bakery product.
- Modern trade is expected to be the leading sales channel for frozen bakery items when compared to other sales channels. Nearly one-third of income is predicted to come from the modern trade sales channel by the end of 2017. Meanwhile, convenience store sales of frozen bread products will be the lowest.
- By the end of 2022, fresh frozen bakery items are predicted to generate almost US$ 14,800 million in revenue, based on sales format. By the end of 2017, it is expected to account for approximately two-thirds of total income.
Which Factors are influencing the Growth of Frozen Bakery Goods?
Cakes, pancakes, doughnuts, and other Frozen Bakery Goods are available. These products are popular among the general public due to their great range and accessibility. To maintain safety and avoid loss, frozen bakery items must be stored at the right temperature. This not only makes the product safer, but it also allows it to last longer without losing its flavour.
Cakes, pastries, cookies, pancakes, bread, and muffins are examples of Frozen Bakery Goods that have boosted sales. These items are consumed while they are still fresh and are purchased in smaller quantities. This has also prompted café, hotel, and restaurant operators to include frozen bakery items on their menus. This, in turn, has a positive impact on the frozen bakery sector.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=260