The market for gaming monitors is currently estimated to be worth USD 15.44 billion in 2030 and is anticipated to grow at a strong CAGR of 6.6 percent between 2022 and 2030. The world has progressively become more digitalized. E-sports usage has been rising rapidly because of easy access to electronic gadgets and inexpensive broadband services. E-sports were included as a showcase sport in the 2018 Asian Games, demonstrating how deeply ingrained online gaming has become in modern life. A thriving market for gaming displays has been created as a result of the growing popularity of E-sports as a legitimate professional sport.
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THE GAMING MONITORS MARKET
- Increasing E-sports championships, gaming events, and game development companies will affect the adoption of gaming monitors, giving it a boost commercially
- The gaming monitors market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period of 2022-2030
- Consumers from the ages of 18 to 35 years are expected to be the dominant consumer in the market
- Double the increase in the market value of the 27-32 inches screen size sub-segment is expected by 2030
- The consumer end-use segment is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period with almost 75% share in the gaming monitors market
Improvements to Offer Better Connectivity Aiding Growth
As connectivity has become easier, more and more monitors are being built with full support for HDMI ports, DisplayPort, the USB-C standard, a cable, and connector specifications. This assistance has made it unnecessary to use pricy and troublesome desktop docking stations. Additionally, it has made monitors into USB hubs and reduced the number of connecting wires required. To provide a single-cable solution for data transfers and charging, many displays also feature Thunderbolt 3 connections, such as downstream and upstream. Most players now enable connections like Thunderbolt 3 for enhanced connectivity since USB-C can provide greater reliability and less clutter.
WHO IS WINNING?
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Dell Inc., HP, AOC Systems Incorporated, LG Electronics, Lenovo Group Limited, and Acer Inc. are a few of the industry’s major companies.
The gaming monitor market is a dynamic, cutthroat industry. Businesses are always trying to come up with improved designs and technology. To improve their products and increase the size of their customer base, businesses engage in partnerships and collaborations. With a 50% market share in the world for gaming displays, Europe and North America are significant markets.
Gaming Monitors Industry Analysis
Gaming Monitors Market by Panel Type:
- IPS Panel Gaming Monitors
- TN Panel Gaming Monitors
- VA Panel Gaming Monitors
Gaming Monitors Market by Screen Size:
- Less Than 27 Inch Gaming Monitors
- 27-32 Inch Gaming Monitors
- More Than 32 Inch Gaming Monitors
Gaming Monitors Market by Sales Channel:
- Online Stores
- Offline Stores
Gaming Monitors Market by End User:
- Commercial Gaming Monitors
- Gaming Monitors for Consumers
Gaming Monitors Market by Region:
- North America Gaming Monitors Market
- Latin America Gaming Monitors Market
- Europe Gaming Monitors Market
- East Asia Gaming Monitors Market
- South Asia & Pacific Gaming Monitors Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Gaming Monitors Market