By 2032, the global market for food sterilization equipment is expected to reach US$ 850 million, with demand expanding at a 5.7 percent CAGR.
Food safety issues are growing in the food & beverage and foodservice industries around the world, driving up demand for effective food sterilization equipment. Clean label food products are becoming more popular, as consumers demand food produced in environmentally friendly ways.
Food processing businesses are responding by investing in sterilizing technology to extend the shelf life of these foods while adhering to stringent regulatory regulations, which is driving market sales. In addition, in the next years, rising demand for ready-to-eat food and beverages will drive sales of bulk food sterilizing equipment.
More food businesses are opting for clear labels and openness as food safety regulations become more stringent. Clean label is a consumer-driven trend that has a positive impact on the global food and beverage business.
Because consumers are increasingly demanding to know and understand all of the components used in a product before purchasing it, manufacturers are being pushed to follow the trend and upscale food ingredient sterilization.
The market for food sterilization equipment is expected to grow as the prevalence of foodborne diseases rises and consumer awareness of food safety rises. Furthermore, the rising demand for non-thermal sterilization procedures is driving market innovation, and boosting development.
- Sales of continuous food sterilizing equipment will expand at a 6.6 percent CAGR through 2032, according to the process.
- Food sterilization equipment for seasoning and herbs will continue to be in great demand.
- The heat food sterilization equipment industry will stay profitable in terms of technology type.
- Through 2032, sales of food sterilizing equipment in Australia will expand at a CAGR of 6.5 percent.
- With sales expanding at an 8.2% CAGR, the United States will continue to dominate the North American food sterilizing equipment market.
By 2032, India will account for 31% of the South Asian food sterilizing equipment market.
- Over the projection period, demand for food sterilizing equipment in China is expected to grow at a 9.1% CAGR.
JBT, Buhler AG, Cosmed Group, STERIFLOW Company, DELIMA S.P.A., and Raphanel System are some of the major competitors in the market. To increase sales in undeveloped markets, leading manufacturers are investing in collaborations and partnerships.
Regularly Asked Questions:
- How large is the food sterilization equipment market?
- At what CAGR is the market expected to develop?
- Who are the main 5 players working on the lookout?
- What is the North American food sterilization equipment market viewpoint?
- At what rate will the food sterilization equipment request fill in Europe?
- Which are the significant nations driving interest in food sterilization equipment?