Food grade gases play an important role in the food industry for food packaging process and preservation. These gases are used to chill and freeze a variety of food products such as dairy, meat, seafood, beverages, fruits, and vegetables. Food-grade gases not only increase shelf life of the products, but also increase the efficacy of chilling and freezing products. Rising concerns of frozen food products and increasing demand for frozen sea food in countries away from the coast are escalating the market for food-grade gases. Additionally, the market is also expected to expand due to the increasing import and export of various packaged food products.
The global food-grade gases market size is expected to reach USD 9.77 billion in 2028, and register a revenue CAGR of 6.3% throughout the forecast period. Advancements in food packaging techniques, especially for meat products and frozen foods, is augmenting revenue growth of the food-grade gases market.
The increasing urge for healthy, tasty food with safe packaging is opening opportunities for market players involved in frozen, packaged food product verticals in the global market. Moreover, rising investments in research and development of new technologies to improve packaged product shelf-life and also quality of packaged, frozen food products is expected to support market growth.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/559
Some key highlights in the report:
- Based on the type, the carbon dioxide segment generated the largest market share in 2020 and is predicted to grow rapidly during the forecast period. The high market revenue is attributed to the rising investments by many well-established companies in advanced packaging techniques such as Individual Quick Freezing and cryogenics.
- On the basis of application, the freezing segment is estimated to expand at a substantial CAGR from 2021 to 2028 owing to the vast increase in the supply chain centers for food & beverages and increase in the implementation of MAP (Modified Atmospheric Packaging) to enhance the shelf life of the products.
- The Asia Pacific region is approximated to rise with the fastest CAGR during the forecast period due to the robust rules implemented by the government regarding food safety and hygiene in India, Japan, China and South Korea along with the advances in food packaging and processing techniques.
- The meat and seafood segment led the global market for food-grade gases in 2020 owing to the rising preference for frozen food products across the globe.
- North America contributed to the highest market share in 2020 and is set to dominate the global market throughout the forecast period. The increasing demand for fresh vegetables, seafood and meat in the majority of the countries in North America is a key driver for the market in this region. Moreover, the favorable government policies for import and export of food & beverages is an essential factor driving the food-grade gases market in North America.
- Key players in the market include Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Gulf Cryo AIR WATER INC, Coregas, Air Liquide, Gruppo SIAD Linde plc, SOL Spa, Massy Gas Products (Trinidad) Ltd., Messer Group., TAIYO NIPPON SANSO CORPORATION, and Praxair Technology, Inc.
- In July 2020, NLMK and Air Liquide announced their long-term partnership with an aim to elevate the industry norms and produce 1,000 tons of oxygen every day.
- In April 2020, Air Products APD.N, publicized its commencement of a long-lasting supply of hydrogen to the PBF refineries.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global food-grade gases market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Carbon Dioxide
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Frozen Products
- Dairy Products
- Meat & Seafood
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Read Full Report Description@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/food-grade-gases-market