According to a new Future Market Insights (FMI) analysis, the food and beverage air filtration market is predicted to reach US$ 2.75 billion in 2031, growing at a CAGR of 7.9% until the end of 2031. The protection provides against the hazards posed by dust particles present in the manufacturing unit’s atmosphere is one of the key reasons for the rise in air filtration sales in the food and beverage industry.
As the incidence of combustible dust explosions in the food and beverage processing industries rises, manufacturers are becoming more concerned about dust control techniques. As a result, businesses are working to prevent dust from gathering on office floors and other horizontal surfaces like beams and ledges. Manufacturers who are proactive in protecting their workers from fire and explosion threats linked with this type of dust utilize high-powered air filtration systems to minimize the amount of dust in the facility.
As a result, the Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market is growing due to increased awareness of dust control techniques. Concerns about bacteria and microbe growth in food and beverage manufacturing units as a result of compressed air usage are driving the rising demand for air filters in the food and beverage industry.
Food and beverage makers use compressed air in a variety of ways throughout their operations. Compressed air systems create oil and debris, which contain bacteria. Liquids, particularly water and oil, are the most common contaminants in compressed air systems. Bacteria that feed on water and oil can grow in the pores and crevices of compressed air pipelines.
Key Takeaways from the Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market Studyutilize:
- In 2021, the United States is expected to account for more than 75% of the North American market, owing to the rising demand for high-quality goods.
- According to FMI analysis, China will hold roughly 41.5 percent of the East Asia market share in 2021, owing to significant technological breakthroughs in the Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market.
- Germany, with a market share of 21.0 percent in 2021, is one of the leading countries in the Europe Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market, owing to rising demand from health-conscious customers.
- Air filtration in the dairy sector is expected to account for about 15.3% of the global market in 2021, owing to growing awareness among manufacturers of the health benefits of air filtration in dairy production.
- Due to the growing demand for high-quality products and a safe working environment, HEPA and ULPA filters will account for 26.8% of the Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market in 2021. technological
Who is Winning?
Key companies in the worldwide Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market are focusing on rising markets such as China, India, and Brazil to access a huge consumer base.
Nordic Air Filtration, Porvair Filtration Group, AAF International (Thailand) co., ltd., Koch Filter, Pall Corporation, AEROTECH, 3M Multinational conglomerate company, Parker Domnick Hunter, Austin Air, Freudenberg Group, and others are some of the leading companies in the Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market.