The size of the global flow cytometry market was US$ 5.3 billion in 2021, and by the end of 2022, it is anticipated to be worth US$ 5.6 billion. Additionally, it is anticipated that overall demand for flow cytometry products will increase at a 7.4% CAGR between 2022 and 2032, reaching a market valuation of US$ 11.4 Bn by 2032 as a result of growing adoption across numerous end-user sectors.
Utilizing flow cytometers, an electronic device, flow cytometry is used to track microscopic particles. The development of immunology products and vaccines, stem cell research, CD4 testing, and other areas all make use of flow cytometry. The launch of new reagents for crucial applications like drug discovery and diagnostics, as well as the development of intuitive and user-friendly software, are driving the growth of the flow cytometry market in the near future. Other factors influencing the global flow cytometry market include medical and technological advancements in flow cytometry products, rising use of flow cytometry in clinical trials, the detection of blood cancer, in research, and in the launch of new reagents.
Moreover, the use of flow cytometry in scientific research has been prompted by the rising incidence of AIDS and cancer. This is helping the market for flow cytometry around the world to expand.
5 Key Highlights on the Global Flow Cytometry Market
The global flow cytometry market is segmented by application, end user, technology, product type and region.
- By application, the research segment is expected to dominate the global market with respect to high market share. By the end of 2022, this segment is estimated to reach a high market valuation of around US$ 1.8 Bn growing at a high CAGR during this period. The industrial segment is projected to grow at the highest rate during the assessment period and poised to gain a high BPS by the end of 2022.
- By technology, the cell based segment is the largest segment. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% throughout the period of forecast and is estimated to gain a very high valuation during the period of assessment.
- North America region is a highly lucrative region for the growth of the global flow cytometry market. The market in North America is soaring at a higher pace and expected to surpass other regions.
- By end user, the commercial organizations segment is expected to gain the highest BPS by end of 2022. Moreover, this segment demands increasing use of flow cytometry and is the largest and the fastest growing segment in the flow cytometry market.
- In the product type category, the reagents and consumables have gained high traction in the recent years. This segment is a high contributor of growth of the global flow cytometry market. The reagents and consumables segment is estimated to gain a high BPS and grow at a high CAGR of 7.9% throughout the period of assessment.
Global Flow Cytometry Market: Competitive Landscape
The competitive landscape section of the global flow cytometry market research study focuses on the key players and their in-depth analysis, which includes company overviews, SWOT analyses, developments, innovations, key financials, and product portfolios. Luminex Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Merck & Co Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Sysmex Corporation, Becton Dickinson and Company, and Danaher Corporation are just a few of the major companies covered in this in-depth research report.
Global Flow Cytometry Market Segmentation:
The research study covers an in-depth level five market segmentation to gain wide coverage of the market in order to glean necessary acumen.
By Product Type:
- Reagents & Consumables
By End User:
- Commercial Organizations
- Academic Institutes
- North America
- Latin America