The global executive coaching certification market was valued at $8.4 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at an 11.3% CAGR between 2022 and 2032, totalling around $27 billion by 2032. Rising demand for online and in-person programmes around the world is driving the market growth.
Executive coaching certification programmes have grown in popularity among business executives and eager learners who aspire to be the best executive coaches. These programmes are designed to develop top leadership talent. During the forecast period, the increasing need for better leadership and improved skills across the business is expected to encourage the adoption of executive coaching certification programmes, thereby augmenting the growth of the executive coaching certification market.
Similarly, business expansion in both developed and developing regions is critical to increasing the size of the executive coaching certification market. Workload growth and technological advancements have made business environments more difficult for employees. Executives and other employees must improve their skills and leadership in order to thrive and succeed in such businesses. They choose programmes and courses such as executive coaching certification for this purpose.
- The individual/private learners segment is expected to grow at an 8.3% CAGR during the forecast period.
- Among programme participants, the business owners segment is likely to steal the show during the forecast period.
- Based on the mode of learning, the online learning segment is expected to grow at a faster CAGR during the forecast period.
- During the assessment period, the United States executive coaching certification market is expected to maintain its global dominance.
- The presence of leading market players and the availability of flexible courses position the U.K. executive coaching certification market to grow at a rapid CAGR in the coming years.
Landscape of Competition
To gain a competitive advantage in the global sleep studies market, leading players are implementing various strategies such as partnerships, acquisitions, collaborations, and the launch of new initiatives and online programmes. As an example,
- INSEAD’s Marketing & Sales Excellence Initiative (MSEI) was launched in April 2021 to provide a global meeting point for senior executives to learn and create thought leadership, disseminate knowledge, and share best practices with peers.
- SUCCESS Enterprises will launch SUCCESS Coaching, a new coaching programme for entrepreneurs and business professionals, in 2021.