Are you excited to validate your technical abilities and cloud expertise to advance your career and business? The answer is the AWS Solutions Architect Certification Course. But before we get into the benefits of an AWS solution certificate, let us discuss what exactly does it mean?
What exactly does AWS Solutions Architect Certification entail?
Amazon’s cloud service, Amazon Web Services (AWS), is the most popular cloud computing service used by organizations today. AWS certification verifies cloud competence, assisting professionals in highlighting in-demand talents and organizations in forming successful, innovative teams for AWS cloud initiatives.
AWS solutions architect training is available in two levels: associate and professional. You can select a course based on your eligibility and qualifications. It also helps deliver content to the migration of databases and is a one-stop solution for every organization.
What is the Scope of an AWS Solution Architect Course?
AWS is one of the most booming industries at the current date. Only a few people are AWS certified, and organizations nowadays look for people with that certification. If you are interested, you can do an AWS solutions architect course online and get a starting salary of an average of $195,052 per annum as a cloud solutions architect in the U.S.
According to the U.S. bureau of labor statistics, the growth in cloud computing is one of the critical reasons for an increase of 15 percent in IT professionals between 2021 and 2031.
What is AWS Solutions Architect Certification – Associate Level?
This certificate showcases knowledge and skills in AWS technology across a wide range of AWS services. This certification demonstrates a thorough understanding of the AWS well-architected framework by focusing on the design of cost- and performance-optimized solutions. This certificate will help enhance the career profile and earnings of the certified individuals.
Prerequisites: Basic familiarity with programming concepts can be advantageous, although not a necessity.
Cost – USD 150
Who should get AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification?
AWS solutions architect associate certification is the first step towards the AWS solutions architect certification. People willing to advance their jobs in the field of AWS should begin with this certification. Also, the below people can plan on taking this course:
- An experienced person in AWS technology.
- Strong on-premises IT experience.
- Cloud experience and understanding.
- Cloud mapping experience.
What are the Learning Outcomes of AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification?
Here are a few of the learning outcomes that one can get out of the AWS solutions architect certification – associate level.
- Understand computers, networking, storage, and database AWS services, deployment, and management services.
- Understand deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS and implementing security controls and compliance requirements.
- AWS management console and command line interface (CLI) knowledge and a proper understanding of AWS Well-Architected Framework, AWS networking, security services, and the AWS global infrastructure.
- Capability to determine if AWS services fit a specific technical requirement and to define technical criteria for an AWS-based application.
What are the Exam Details of AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification?
People who wish to earn this certification will have to take an AWS solutions architect course online and appear for the exam. The exam consists of 65 questions, a combination of multiple choice and multiple response formats. The duration to complete the exam is 130 minutes.
AWS Solutions Architect Certification – Professional Level
The AWS solution architect professional certificate helps the organization to identify and develop talent with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives. This certificate would help the candidates validate the ability to design, deploy, and evaluate applications on AWS within diverse and complex requirements.
Prerequisites: People with two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying AWS cloud architecture.
Cost – USD 300
Who should get the AWS Solutions Architect Professional Certificate?
Apart from having two years of experience, the below people can also plan to take this course:
- People familiar with AWS CLI, AWS APIs, AWS CloudFormation templates, the AWS billing console, AWS management console, scripting language, and windows and Linux environment.
- Ability to give best practice architectural design guidance across numerous corporate applications and projects, as well as ability to relate business objectives to application/architecture requirements.
- Capability to evaluate cloud application requirements and give architectural recommendations for AWS application implementation, deployment, and provisioning.
- People who can construct a hybrid architecture employing major AWS technologies and a continuous integration and deployment process.
What are the Learning Outcomes of the AWS Solutions Architect Professional Certificate?
Here are a few learning outcomes that one can get from the AWS solutions architect certification – the professional level.
- You will be able to design and deploy the dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable application on the AWS platform.
- You will have the understanding of selecting appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on any given requirements.
- You will also learn how to migrate complex and multi-tier applications on AWS.
- You will be in the position of designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS.
- You will Gain knowledge of implementing cost control strategies.
What are the Exam Details of AWS Solution Architect Associate Professional Certification?
People who wish to earn this certification must take an AWS solution architect professional course and appear for the exam. The exam consists of 75 questions, a combination of multiple choice and multiple response formats. The duration to complete the exam will be 180 minutes.
What is the Duration of the AWS solution architect Course?
It is recommended that people should at least study for 35 to 40 hours before appearing for the AWS solutions architect certification. This period would give them enough time to prepare for all the parameters and course subjects thoroughly. If you work full time, it would be approximately 6-8 weeks of preparation.
Quick Wrap Up
Amazon web services are one of the rapidly growing fields in the IT domain. With advantages that help businesses to get their work done efficiently, they are now looking to hire an AWS solution architect certification person. This skill is going nowhere for the time being, and people who invest their time and resources in learning this skill set would benefit in the long run.
Give yourself enough time to try your hands on each learning module area before you apply to take the course. It is also recommended to complete the associate level before appearing for the AWS solutions architect professional certification. Get your Training in Knowlathon and be ready to join the industry quickly.
Website Name: https://www.knowlathon.com
Toll free: 1800 121 5677