In every country on earth, there are several Rotary Clubs. They all separate from each other depending on their location. It is achievable for you to locate a rotary club in the region wherever you are. According to recent statistics, there are 46.00 rotary clubs all around the world. These organizations have different members; however, their structure and aim are the same. All rotary clubs are trying to create a better world with the help of their members and the public.
This page attempts to provide you with fundamental knowledge about a number of rotary clubs. You can get in touch with them and participate in their events for the common good with the use of this information. As we said above, we can’t list all the 46.000 rotary clubs; because of that we randomly choose some of them. Before listing all of them we should inform you that many of these details were taken by the international website of the rotary club; www.rotary.org/en. Here are some of the rotary clubs, their important aids, and contact information:
- Berlin-Unter den Linden Rotary Club:Berlin-Unter den Linden Rotary Club was chartered in 2010 in Germany. Their website is https://berlin-unter-den-linden.rotary.deor you can reach them by using their e-mail address of them which is firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, you can visit them in Friedrichstraße 158-164, Berlin, 10117, Germany. This trusted club has many projects but right now they are on the field with their enjoyable “Fragile houses in the KidsOase” project.
- Soest-Baarn Rotary Club:Soest-Baarn Rotary Club chartered in 1980 in Netherlands. Their website is www.rotary.nl/soest-baarnAdditionally, you can reach them by phone at +31 35-6036010. Also, their address is, Soesterbergsestr. 188, Soest, 3768 MD, Netherlands. Every Rotary Club in the Netherlands is often active to increase public wealth, with the contribution of other clubs we know that they collected a huge amount of aid for the recent disasters in the world.
- Lille Est Rotary Club:This rotary club was chartered in 1974 in France. You can look at the website of Lille Est Rotary Club at https://www.rotary-lille-est.club/.Also, we should inform you that as a part of Rotary Clubs, Rotary Lille might have some changes to its website page. That is why, we suggest you visit their other webpage: www.rotarylille.net. Also, if you would like to visit them, their address is 36 Avenue du Golf, 59650 Villeneuve-d’Ascq. Lille Est Rotary club is actively helping many people. We know that as a very trusted Rotary Club, Lille Est is helping many children to get the education they deserve in Madagascar.
- Shuili Rotary Club:Shuili Rotary Club was chartered in 1977 in Taiwan. Even if they do not have a website, you can reach them by using the phone number +886 928253668, or via their e-mail address; email@example.com. It is located at No. 566, Sec. 1, Zhongshan Rd., Shuili Township, Nantou County, Taiwan, Shuili, 553, Taiwan. Shuili Rotary Club is helping many local people with their actions.
- Chicago Rotary Club:This Rotary Club was chartered in 1905 in Illinois. If you like to contact this famous club, you can visit their website at www.rotaryone.org Also, you can reach them by using the phone number +1 312-372-3900 or via their e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The address of this club can be stated as 65 W Jackson Blvd, Chicago, 60604-3507, United States, Illinois. In Chicago, this club organized many projects that provided many different beneficiaries to the public. Their recent project is The Paul and Jean Harris Home Foundation.
- Boston Rotary Club:Boston Rotary Club was chartered in 1909 in Massachusetts, United States. Their web page is www.bostonrotary.org. They do not have a phone number however you can reach them via their e-mail address, email@example.com. If you would like to visit this club, it is at 209 Columbus Avenue, Boston, 02116, United States, Massachusetts. They support many different international projects such as The Alphabet Fitnessâ project, My Sister’s Keeper, Village Help for South Sudan, and so on.
Other Famous Charity Organizations
Even if we talk mostly about Rotary Clubs above, many charity organizations adopted goodwill to spread wellness to people. The following list includes the ten trustworthy and conscientious organizations currently working in the United States of America:
- Cancer Research Institute:A nonprofit group called the Cancer Research Institute (CRI) is working to advance immunotherapy as a cancer treatment. CRI’s main office is in New York City, where it was established in 1953. They participated in many events to raise awareness for donations or inform people about cancer such as the 9th Annual Cruising for a Cure Dinner Party, Cancer Immunotherapy: 2022 Research, and so on. You can contact them by visiting their website cancerresearch.org or call them at 800-992-2623. Visit Cancer Research Institute, 29 Broadway, Floor 4, New York, NY 10006-3111.
- NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund: Established as a nonprofit in 1940, the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund (LDF) is dedicated to defending civil rights.
- Born Free USA united with Animal Protection Institute: Thurgood Marshall, who subsequently became the first African American justice on the US Supreme Court, founded the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc. (LDF), a non-profit legal organization, in 1940. We can give you their information at: bornfreeusa.orgor call them at 301-448-1407. If you want to visit them their address is 8737 Colesville Road, Suite 715, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
- American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee:The American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC) is a nonprofit group that was established in 1914 to help Jews in need all over the globe. The company has offices worldwide, with its main headquarters in New York City. Their website is jdc.org. You can reach them by phone at +1 (212) 687-6200, per their website. Also, their address is P.O. Box 4124, New York, NY 10163 USA.
- Equal Justice Initiative:The Equal Justice Initiative (EJI) is a non-profit organization located in Montgomery, Alabama that was established in 1989 by Bryan Stevenson, a lawyer, and social justice activist. EJI is dedicated to combating racial injustice and advocating for the rights of marginalized groups. If you want to know more about this organization, please visit its website. Their website is eji.org. Call them at (334) 269-1803 or visit them, at Equal Justice Initiative, 122 Commerce Street, Montgomery, Alabama 36104.
- Action Against Hunger-USA:Action Against Hunger-USA is a non-profit organization established in 1979 to address the global hunger crisis. It has operations in more than 45 countries globally and has its headquarters in New York City. The website of Action Against Hunger is actionagainsthunger.org and their contact information is +1 (212) 967-7800 by phone or Action Against Hunger USA, One Whitehall Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10004 in person.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention:The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) is a non-profit group founded in 1987 to prevent suicide and assist those who have been affected by suicide. The organization’s headquarters are in New York City, but it has chapters and activities all over the country. afsp.org is their website where you can find many details about them. Also, their phone number is (212) 363-3500 and their address is Prevention, 199 Water Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10038.
- Global Fund for Women:To advance women’s rights and aid groups headed by women all over the globe, the Global Fund for Women was established as a non-profit in 1987. The company has satellite locations in Mexico City, New York, and Nairobi in addition to its headquarters in San Francisco, California. If you are interested in this organization visit globalfundforwomen.org. The phone number of this organization is (415) 248-4800 also 800 Market Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94102-3034 is their address.
- AFS-USA: AFS-USA is a nonprofit group that offers chances for intercultural learning to advance international cooperation. Since it was founded in New York City in 1947, it has its main offices there. To know more about AFS, visit afsusa.orgalso you can call 1 800 AFS-INFO. You can visit in person or mail them by using their address; 120 Wall Street, Floor 4, New York, NY 10005.
- National Federation of the Blind:To support the complete inclusion and participation of blind persons in society, blind Americans established the non-profit National Federation of the Blind (NFB) in 1940. The organization’s headquarters are in Baltimore, Maryland, and it has branches and members all over the country. The National Federation of the Blind takes use of nfb.org as its website. You only need to browse on this website to find out more about them. Additionally, if you want to know more, please contact the National Federation of the Blind at 410-659-9314 or stop by their office at 200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place, Baltimore, MD 21230.
In this article, we gave you basic information about 6 different Rotary Clubs from all around the world and the 10 most trusted charity organizations in the United States of America. You can use them by contacting them if you are interested in their events. In other articles, we will continue to share detail about other rotary clubs and organizations too.