Over the projected period of 2017 to 2022, the worldwide eucalyptus oil market is expected to grow slowly. By the end of 2022, sales of eucalyptus oil are expected to be worth US$ 900 million. Eucalyptus oil has become increasingly popular in aromatherapy applications in recent years, as well as in food and beverage and personal care items.
Natural derived essential oils, such as eucalyptus oil, have become increasingly popular among consumers, prompting producers to find new applications in personal care products. The ability of eucalyptus oil to overcome negative effects associated with conventional treatments and drugs has been discovered. The antibacterial properties of eucalyptus oil have prompted its use in pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements.
Estimations for the Global Eucalyptus Oil Market
- Despite the fact that modern trade is the most important distribution channel for eucalyptus oil, online sales are predicted to grow at the fastest rate through 2022.
- In the global market for eucalyptus oil, revenues from eucalyptus oil sales will remain lower in the online distribution channel than in all other distribution channels.
- Eucalyptus oil will continue to be in high demand for uses in the food and beverage industry, followed by aromatherapy and treatments.
- Through 2022, sales of eucalyptus oil for use in perfumes will continue to grow at a slow pace.
- Natural eucalyptus oil will continue to be favoured by customers around the world, with sales expected to grow at a moderate CAGR over the projected period.
- Organic eucalyptus oil sales are predicted to grow at a slower rate than natural eucalyptus oil sales through 2022.
- The most profitable market for eucalyptus oil will continue to be Europe, with sales increasing at a steady CAGR during the projection period. During the period 2017 to 2022, revenues from the European market will account for nearly half of the market.
- Through 2022, the eucalyptus oil market in Asia Pacific except Japan (APEJ), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and North America is predicted to grow slowly.
Eucalyptus Globulus will Continue to be Sought-after among Products in the Market
In terms of revenues, Eucalyptus globulus will continue to be sought after in the market. Through 2022, sales of eucalyptus polybractea are predicted to grow at the fastest rate. During the projected period, however, sales of eucalyptus kochii will continue to have the lowest CAGR in the market.
With sales growing at a stable CAGR through 2022, Europe is likely to be the most attractive region for growth of the eucalyptus oil market. Over the projected period, the European market is expected to account for about half of the market in terms of revenue.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample