According to a recent study done by FMI, the Ethernet Storage Fabric market is expected to reach US$ 5.4 billion by 2032, up from US$ 1.6 billion in 2022, expanding at a high CAGR of 13.2%. According to this survey, the growing demand for corporate mobility is predicted to improve operational efficiency in various businesses, resulting in increased market value.
Another factor driving market expansion is the increased usage of simplified data center management services, particularly by small and medium-sized businesses. The growing volume of organizational data will pave the road for commercial expansion. The increased demand for high bandwidth, performance, and scalability in business and cloud service provider data centers is driving the ethernet storage fabric industry. Furthermore, the growing number of organizations and their data has necessitated data storage.
As a result, companies are turning to cutting-edge storage technologies such as Ethernet storage fabric and big data. The volume of data rises in tandem with the number of organizations. As a result, data centers and Ethernet storage fabrics are becoming increasingly significant, driving the market for Ethernet storage textiles. The primary market growth driving variables would be a greater focus on technology developments and a quick increase in the rate of choice by various verticals.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global Ethernet Storage Fabric Market was valued at US$ 1.6 Bn by 2022-end
- Demand for ethernet storage fabric grew at a 15.4% CAGR from 2015 to 2021.
- Enterprise Data Center accounts for the majority of ethernet storage fabric usage, with a CAGR of 14.0 percent.
Players in the worldwide Ethernet Storage Fabric Market use a variety of techniques to develop their global presence, including alliances, collaborations, and partnerships. The manufacturers are also investing heavily in R&D to include new features into their goods, which will help them enhance their position in the worldwide market. The following are some recent developments among the important players:
- Arista Networks stated in August 2021 that it will be expanding its cloud-grade routing solutions to the edge. The business has incorporated additional capabilities for virtual private networks (VPN) and traffic engineering to its EOS operating system to enable its devices to be utilized as edge routers.
- Juniper Networks will release new Apstra Software in May 2021, which will simplify deployment and Day 2 operations in even more data center scenarios.