According to Fact.MR, demand for epoxy hardeners is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.05 percent from 2021 to 2031, reaching US$ 6.3 billion in total value, owing to rising demand as painting and coating agents in the automotive and electronic industries. Epoxy hardener market growth is expected to be boosted by dynamic trends in industries such as construction, aerospace, marine, home décor, and electronics.
Electricals and electronics make up the lion’s share of the epoxy hardener industry. The marine, power, and aerospace industries will continue to be important market segments to focus on, since demand from these industries has increased significantly. Furthermore, the expanding electronics industry, fueled by rising need for PCBs and ICs, has boosted demand for epoxy adhesives significantly. Epoxy 3D flooring is becoming more common in retail malls, lobbies, offices, houses, and attics. The growing popularity of 3D epoxy flooring is expected to open up a slew of new business opportunities for epoxy hardeners.
Key Segments Covered
- Polyamide Epoxy Hardeners
- Amino Amine Epoxy Hardeners
- Aliphatic Amine Epoxy Hardeners
- Cycloaliphatic Amine Epoxy Hardeners
- Aromatic Amines Epoxy Hardeners
- Phenalkamine Epoxy Hardeners
- Anhydride Epoxy Hardeners
- Special Epoxy Hardeners
- Slow Epoxy Hardeners
- Medium Epoxy Hardeners
- Fast Epoxy Hardeners
- Liquid Epoxy Hardeners
- Solvent-based Epoxy Hardeners
- Waterborne Epoxy Hardeners
- Solid Epoxy Hardeners
- Epoxy Hardeners for Composites
- Epoxy Hardeners for Adhesives
- Epoxy Hardeners for Paints & Coatings
- Epoxy Hardeners for Other Applications
End Use Industry
- Epoxy Hardeners for Construction
- Epoxy Hardeners for Electrical and Electronics
- Epoxy Hardeners for Power
- Epoxy Hardeners for Transportation
- Epoxy Hardeners for Marine Industry
- Epoxy Hardeners for Aircraft
- Epoxy Hardeners for Decoration
- Epoxy Hardeners for Furniture
- Epoxy Hardeners for Other End Use Industries
Leading players are embracing cutting-edge marketing strategies, technology breakthroughs, mergers and acquisitions, and other novel ways.
The Aditya Birla Group’s Advanced Materials company plans to invest in a brownfield expansion at its Vilayat, Gujarat, India location in June 2021 to increase business capacity by 125 KTPA. Standard and custom epoxy materials, as well as curing agents, will be included.
Cardolite Corporation announced the launch of their new NX-8501 aqueous curing agent for epoxy coatings and adhesives in February 2020. This hardener is solvent-free, allowing for zero and low VOC compositions without sacrificing performance. The agent eliminates 80% of water’s dissolved solids.
The Most Important Takeaways from the Global Epoxy Hardener Market Research
Polyamide-based epoxy hardeners are predicted to account for one-fourth of market revenue by the end of 2020, but their market share is expected to decline by 200 BPS by 2030.
Over the projection period, the specific epoxy hardeners market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of more than 5%, reaching a value of US$ 1.5 billion by 2030.
Epoxy hardeners in liquid form account for the majority of the market. In 2020, this category is estimated to account for roughly US$ 2.5 billion of the market.
By the end of 2020, the paints & coatings category in the epoxy hardener market is predicted to account for 28.5 percent of global revenue and gain 70 BPS in market share by 2030.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4954