As a property manager, investor, or landlord, managing multiple properties can be a challenging task. Between keeping track of rent payments, maintenance requests, and lease agreements, it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
Fortunately, property management software like DoorLoop can make this process much easier. From accounting and rent collection to leasing and marketing, DoorLoop is a comprehensive software solution that simplifies all aspects of property management.
In this DoorLoop review, we will explore the features and capabilities of the software, its pros and cons, and whether it’s the right solution for your property management needs. So, let’s dive in and see what DoorLoop has to offer!
What is Doorloop?
DoorLoop is an award-winning property management software suite designed to cater to the needs of property managers, owners, investors, and tenants. The platform’s ease of use and flexibility makes it an ideal choice for companies of all sizes.
DoorLoop supports many types of properties, including residential, commercial, student housing, mobile homes, affordable and workforce housing, and even community associations like homeowner’s associations.
Since Doorloop is integrated with Zapier it can easily be integrated with thousands of external software solutions. This creates a fully customized and well integrated property management experience.
Doorloop has countless features that set it apart from other property management software companies. Here are some of the most notable:
- Tenant and owner management – Doorloop allows you to keep tabs on both tenants as well as owners with both a tenant portal and owner portal. You can easily keep track of active and prospective tenants, communications, renewals, and other important information. Plus, you can easily share anything you like with the owner via the owner portal.
- Simplified accounting – Accounting can be complicated. Doorloop aims to simplify the process by providing accounting software for “non-accountants,” as they say. You get a full accounting suite with customizable reports, charts, financial statements, and more.
- Marketing – Doorloop makes it easy to market to tenants and owners alike with a website for your property listings. This integrates with top property sites such as Trulia, Zillow, etc.
- Integrations – Speaking of integrations, Doorloop is an innovative company that prioritizes integrations for the modern property manager. With Zapier, there are many one click integrations or you can connect via the open API, which Doorloop claims is a first in property management software.
- Maintenance – Don’t worry anymore about losing track of work orders or vendor payments. Doorloop ensures you stay on top of maintenance requests and lets you track work order progress, vendor payments, and 1099s.
- File storage – With Doorloop you can easily go paperless and store all your important documents in one place. Even better, files are protected with 256-bit encryption and backed up every five minutes. Files are organized, searchable, and shareable for easy access.
- Tenant screening – Doorloop offers tenant screening services that allow you to quickly and easily screen potential tenants. This includes background checks, credit reports, and rental histories.
- E-leases – No more paper leases! Doorloop offers e-lease signing, which means your tenants can sign their lease digitally.
- Online payments – You can collect rent and other fees directly through Doorloop. This is convenient for both you and your tenants, as it eliminates the need for paper checks.
- Late fees – Doorloop can automatically calculate late fees and notify tenants when they are due. This helps to keep your tenants accountable and on time with their payments.
DoorLoop offers three monthly subscription plans for property managers of different needs and budget ranges. These plans include Basic, Pro, and Premium plans priced at $49, $99, and $149 per month.
In addition to these subscription plans, DoorLoop also offers a free trial to potential customers. The trial gives customers a chance to determine which plan is best for their needs.
All plans include unlimited free training, support, data migration, and updates, as well as a 30 day money-back guarantee.
Doorloop Review: The Pros & Cons
- All-in-one tool for property management
- Highly customizable
- Customer support that is accommodating and helpful
- Many integrations available to streamline workflow
- Steep learning curve for some users to navigate the software
- No option to break down expenses by individual apartments, only by property
- Some features are still being developed, so certain functionality may be limited or unavailable
Is Doorloop Right For Me?
If you’re a property manager or landlord looking for reliable, customizable, and easy to use property management software, then Doorloop might be right for you. It offers a variety of features that cater to the needs of property managers, property management companies, owners, landlords, investors, and tenants.
Doorloop will help you manage your existing properties, but if you’re looking for a software solution that can help you identify prime real estate investment opportunities, you might want to consider a different platform like Mashvisor. Mashvisor offers various analytics tools that help real estate investors identify lucrative properties. Check out this in-depth Mashvisor review to learn more about this platform.
Doorloop is highly versatile and customizable, so it can work for individuals or large corporations managing thousands of units across the globe. It’s a popular choice among property managers and landlords, thanks to its innovative features, excellent customer service, and comprehensive and intuitive platform.
If you are ready to give Doorloop a try with their 30 money back guarantee, Click here to get started!