In healthcare, cloud computing is aiding in the transformation of the overall industry by making several healthcare-related operations highly efficient and more cost-effective. Cloud computing in healthcare has led to the increasing adoption of digitization, consumption, storage, and sharing of health information and data. Health care providers globally are highly capitalizing on this technology for optimizing practices of data management, modernizing workflows, reducing costs of healthcare delivery, and providing personalized care plans for offering effective health outcomes.
In healthcare, cloud computing is considered to be highly advantageous for health care patients as well as providers. In the healthcare industry, cloud computing services have helped in cutting down operational expenses along with enabling providers to offer advanced and personalized patient care. The rising application of AI algorithms, IoT in healthcare, and Big Data analytics is augmenting medical research. With modernized cloud computing in the healthcare industry, the processing of large datasets has become more efficient.
The increasing cloud-based IT solutions deployment in healthcare to enhance patient care, the growing government initiatives for supporting patient data integrity and safety, government favourable regulatory policies, and the rising awareness regarding technologically advanced health care services are the prominent factors propelling the market growth.
Key highlights of the report:
- Cloud computing finds huge applications in the area of remote monitoring of patients. The increasing investment in the IT sector of healthcare by organizations like Cisco, GE Healthcare, IBM, and various government sectors is creating a huge demand for cloud computing in the industry of healthcare.
- The rapid integration of telecloud services is creating a lucrative avenue for the industry. The deployment of wireless technology and the cloud has highly facilitated patient care across various remote locations.
- The surging awareness regarding telehealth, combined with the growing acceptance of telecloud is offering lucrative growth opportunities in the market.
- North America is emerging as the dominating region in the industry, succeeded by Asia Pacific and Europe. The Asia Pacific region is experiencing a potential growth in the market owing to rising initiatives taken by regulatory bodies in numerous nations for implementing modern and innovative health care policies, elevating operational efficiency, and digitalization of healthcare.
- Leading companies in the industry are GE Healthcare, IBM, Carestream Health, Siemens, Fujifilm Holdings, Healthineers, Hyland Software, Athenahealth, eClinicalWorks, Philips NV, Koninklijke, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions.
Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market: Segmentation
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2027)
- Healthcare Provider Solutions
- Clinical Information Systems (CIS)
- PACS and VNA
- PHM Solutions
- Telehealth Solutions
- Non-clinical Information Systems (NCIS)
- Financial Management Solutions
- Billing & Accounts Management Solutions
- Supply Chain Management Solutions
- RCM Solutions
- HIE Solutions
- Healthcare Payer Solutions
- Payment Management Solutions
- Customer Relationship Management Solutions
- Claims Management Solutions
- Fraud Management Solutions
- Provider Network Management Solutions
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2027)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2027)
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
Pricing Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017- 2027)
- Spot Pricing
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017- 2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Read Full Report Description@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cloud-computing-in-healthcare-market