The global dewatering equipment market is expected to be valued at USD 5,786.1 Million in 2027 from USD 4,189.1 Million in 2019, registering a CAGR of 4.1% through the forecast period. The demand for dewatering equipment is increasing day by day, owing to government’s legislative policies for wastewater treatment and disposal. Over the past years, there had been fast urbanization to a large extent around the globe. Dewatering is the most appropriate method for residential wastewater recovery and treatment in several urban areas. Various challenges associated with rapid urbanization, including increasing water stress, water quality deterioration, and insufficient sanitation, can be overcome with the deployment of dewatering equipment for decreasing the sludge amount in the plants of wastewater treatment. Communities and industrial plants can reuse the treated water, which is free of harmful contaminants and chemicals.
Crude oil, with a large amount of gas, water, and particulate matter, is collected from an oilfield. Before the processing of crude oil in a refinery, the oil must be free of entrained water as well as other substances. Dewatering equipment is required in the process of crude oil dehydration. It aids in separating dissolved salts along with other suspended particles. Therefore, rising activities in crude oil exploration triggering the demand for dewatering equipment, propelling the industry’s growth.
Key Highlights of Report
- In August 2019, a company named MSE Hiller declared about the launch of two innovative mobile sludge dewatering equipment, capable of providing the maximum rate of dewatering with the capacity of 90 cubic meters/hour.
- Sludge dewatering is used for reducing the waste volume and achieving effective disposal. Sludge dewatering is performed with the use of dewatering equipment, minimizing the weight and volume of sludge before disposal.
- A dewatering box attached with a steel hardtop offers a total watertight storage substitute, assuring no evaporation or spillage of liquid. This type of dewatering equipment is widely utilized in the pipeline sector for sludge transportation comprising several chemical contaminants.
- The technology of belt press is extensively used when a high moisture level filter cake is acceptable. This technology involves in producing solids within the weight range between 18.0% to 25.0%. Moreover, belt presses are highly productive on large volume waste streams, owing to their constant operation when low-quality filter cake is acceptable.
- The Europe region constituted the largest industry share in 2019, owing to government’s strict standards in wastewater disposal and fast economic growth in the region. Soaring demand for increasing operational effectiveness and reducing waste among several industries is contributing to the regional market’s growth.
- Major industry players include Suez, HUBER SE, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, ANDRITZ AG, Mitsubishi Kakoki Kaisha Ltd., GEA Group, Gruppo Pieralisi, Alfa Laval AB, Hitachi Zosen Corporation, and Veolia Environnement SA.
Emergen Research has segmented the global dewatering equipment market based on product type, technology, application, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Sludge Dewatering Equipment
- Plastic Dewatering Equipment
- Paper Dewatering Equipment
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Belt Presses
- Drying Beds
- Filter Presses
- Vacuum Filters
- Sludge Lagoons
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Food & Beverage
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/dewatering-equipment-market