The global EDA tools market reached a market value of US$ 2.3 Billion by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2022 to 2032, concludes a recently published report by Fact. MR. With advancements in technology and the advent of tools with machine learning capabilities, EDA sales have increased in the market.
Demand expanded significantly from 2016 to 2021, registering a growth to be valued at US$ 2.1 Billion. Adoption of these tools by countries that are enhancing their military capabilities is reducing errors and saving time and money, encouraging the development of technological solutions in the infrastructure, aerospace and defense, e-commerce, and automotive sectors.
With the IoT becoming more prevalent over the years as well as the prevalence of connected devices, the global Electronic Design Automation Tools market is expected to grow rapidly. Furthermore, the growing complexity of the IC market and the demand for high precision and accuracy of semiconductor devices have increased the need for high-end semiconductor devices. World Semiconductor Trade Statistics (WSTS), a statistical organization specializing in semiconductors, has predicted that the industry will grow by 10.9% in 2021. This growth is higher than the USD 488 billion growth the previous year.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global EDA tools market to flourish 1.4x from 2022 to 2032
- S to emerge as the dominant EDA tools market, reaching US$ 5.9 Billion by 2032
- China is the fastest-growing market, registering a CAGR of 6.5% across the decade
- India, U.K & Japan are likely to yield $ opportunities worth US$ 5.3 Billion, US$ 5.1 Billion, and US$ 5.8 Billion respectively
- By design, EDA tools to register maximum usage, growing at a 5.6% CAGR
- Solutions to emerge as the top component EDA tool, growing at a rate of 5.5% through 2032
“As silicon technologies become more complex, AI adds a new dimension to EDA, for faster product timelines, and scaling engineering teams shortly,” remarks an analyst at Fact. MR.
EDA tool manufacturers are striving to provide their customers with the most accurate and precise weapon system arrangements through technological innovation. A huge threat of war looms over the world, leading companies to strengthen their presence throughout major geographies by forming collaborative agreements with government entities.
- Fractal Technologies, a provider of production-quality IP validation solutions, based in the U.S. and the Netherlands, was acquired by Siemens Digital Industries Software in May 2021. In addition to improving overall quality and speeding time to market, Siemens’ electronic design automation (EDA) customers will be able to validate internal and external intellectual property (IP) and libraries used in their integrated circuit (IC) designs much faster with this acquisition.
- With the introduction of Vivado ML Editions in June 2021, Xilinx announced that it was the world’s first FPGA EDA tools suite that exploited both machine-learning algorithms as well as team-based design flows to deliver design time and cost savings. With the Vivado ML Editions, Xilinx claims that compile times are five times faster and the quality of results (QoR) is 10 percent better on complex designs than with the current Vivado HLx Editions.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global EDA tools system market, presenting a historical analysis from 2016 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights based on component (solution and service), application (design, simulation, and verification), and deployment (cloud-based and on-premise)) across five major regions (North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa).
Fact. MR’s Domain Knowledge in Technology
Our ICT consulting team guides organizations at each step of their business strategy by helping you understand how the latest influencers account for operational and strategic transformation in the ICT sector. Our expertise in recognizing the challenges and trends impacting the global ICT industry provides indispensable insights and support – encasing a strategic perspective that helps you identify critical issues and devise appropriate solutions.
For more information, Refer to our market Research Sample