The global customer relationship management market is expected to reach USD 164.68 billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 11% from 2022 to 2032. The market’s expansion can be ascribed to the rising use of cutting-edge technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, and SaaS business models.
The industry is projected to experience considerable growth in the next years due to the rising need for automated customer engagement. CRM systems are expected to be in high demand from the departments of sales, marketing, and customer care. The use of CRM has also significantly increased in industries like retail, finance, BFSI, and healthcare as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, a significant factor propelling the market is the rising need for software with AI capabilities.
Regionally, it is predicted that the APAC region will grow at the highest CAGR throughout the forecast period. APAC is predicted to experience the greatest CAGR of any region during the projection period. However, North America is most likely to control the worldwide market. However, worries about privacy violations are expected to impede market expansion throughout the evaluation period.
Important conclusions from the market study
- By 2022, the customer service sector will generate around 20% of the market’s total income, with the worldwide customer relationship management market expected to reach a market value of US$58 billion.
- In SMEs, demand for customer service management software will account for 50% of revenue.
- In 2022, North America is anticipated to account for more than 2/5 of global revenue from customer relationship management.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to have one of the highest growth rates, with a CAGR of 12% through 2032.
The industry’s global players employ a variety of methods to expand their global footprint and take the lead in the world market. Among the major market participants, the following significant developments have been made:
- Copper CRM, Inc. purchased Sherlock in February 2021 to assist companies in strengthening their relationships with customers. Additionally, it makes the behavior and preferences of the clients transparent to the specialists.
- Microsoft Corporation established a partnership with Adobe Systems, Inc. and C3.ai in November 2020 to provide effective CRM solutions powered by AI.
- Begin was launched by Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. in April 2020. A CRM tool has been released for SMEs that will allow them to create several customer pipelines.