According to a recent analysis, the global deep learning system market size was valued at USD 6.59 Billion in 2020 and is forecast to exceed USD 93.34 Billion in terms of revenue, at a CAGR of 39.1% through 2028. Increased investment in deep learning research and development is expected to drive industry growth.
Industry players are making major investments in advanced technologies to facilitate data mining processes, deep learning-based speech and image recognition. Deep learning is a significant technology behind autonomous cars, which enables vehicles to distinguish objects from pedestrians or recognize stop signs. Rapid proliferation of autonomous vehicles will providing impetus to the industry growth. Also, extensive application of the technology in security in defense & aerospace sectors will boost adoption rate of deep learning.
Increasing adoption of cloud-based technology and deep learning system to improve power and reducing hardware cost will stimulate industry growth. Moreover, rise in the number of smart devices, usage of embedded AI and deep learning to enhance features of these devices will further foster deep learning system market size over the forecast period.
Grab Your Free Sample PDF Copy Now
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- Based on application, the image recognition segment held a major chunk of the deep learning system market share in 2020 and is expected to gain major traction through 2028. Extensive usage of deep learning software for image recognition applications by radiologists to interpret different medical images from computed tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and ultrasound scans is driving segmental growth.
- Based on end-use, healthcare sector is expected to contribute significantly to the global deep learning system market revenue share through 2028. Extensive usage of deep learning systems in Chabot, medical imaging solutions, and others in healthcare facilities will boosts segmental growth. The deep learning technology can identify rare types of pathogens, specific types of cancer, thus providing provides better insights on health issues early and delivering relevant and personalized patient care.
- In the regional landscape, Asia Pacific region is forecast to observe fastest growth rate over 2021-2028 owing to increasing investments for the development of deep learning applications coupled with growing adoption of cloud-based technologies in countries across the region, including Japan, China, and India. In addition, growth in number of pilot projects by governments across the Asia Pacific region for deployment of AI technology in medical, agriculture, and other sectors will favor regional industry growth.
- Key players operating in the global Deep Learning System market include Intel, Google, IBM, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Qualcomm, Samsung Electronics, Nvidia, Micron Technology, Microsoft Corporation, and ensory Inc., among others.
- In February 2021, DeepCube, a pioneer in deep learning pioneer, announced plan to launch products and services to aid in boost adoption of deep learning on intelligent edge devices and in enterprises and data centers.
For the purpose of this study, Emergen Research has segmented the global deep learning system market on the basis of product, application, end-use, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Solution (Software Framework/SDK)
- Support & Maintenance
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Signal Recognition
- Image Recognition
- Data Mining
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Human Resources
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest Of MEA
- North America
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/deep-learning-system-market