According to Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence firm, the global dairy whitener market will cross US$ 10 billion in 2021. Demand for dairy whiteners is increasing because to an increase in tea consumption and the health benefits of dairy whiteners.
Furthermore, the easy availability of dairy whiteners, as well as their capacity to give the same taste as milk, is driving demand for dairy whiteners. In the projected year 2021-2031, sales of dairy whiteners are expected to exceed US$ 18 billion, with a positive CAGR of 6%.
Key Segments Covered
- Flavoured Dairy Whitener
- Unflavoured Dairy Whitener
- Dairy Whitener in Carton Packs
- Dairy Whitener in Sachets
- Dairy Whitener in Plastic Jars
- Dairy Whitener in Jigger Pots
- Dairy Whitener in Stick Packaging
- Dairy Whitener Sales via Modern Grocery
- Dairy Whitener Sales via Traditional Retail Grocery
- Dairy Whitener Sales via Non-Grocery Retail
- Dairy Whitener Sales via Other Channels
4 Highlights of the Global Dairy Whitener Market Forecast
- During the projected period, the modern grocery retail segment by sales channel is expected to increase at a high rate, with a CAGR of 3.1 percent. Traditional grocery retail is expected to increase at a similar rate as non-grocery retail, but will do slightly better.
- Europe is the most appealing region, and it is projected that it will maintain its supremacy between 2021 and 2031. APEJ has huge potential and a substantial growth rate, with a CAGR of 3.9 percent, and may be able to compete with Europe in terms of market share by revenue by 2031
- By packaging type, the jigger pots and stick packaging category is expected to increase at a faster rate, with a CAGR of 4.3 percent between 2021 and 2031. As of 2021, the sachet sector by packaging type is expected to dominate in terms of market share, but it is expected to increase at a stable rate. The jigger pots and stick packaging segment has the smallest revenue share, but this may alter in the future, and by 2031, it may have increased due to a faster growth rate.
- The unflavored dairy creamer segment is a large product type section that is superior in every way to the flavoured dairy creamer segment.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=144