Cryptology was launched in 2017 as a platform for investors to trade in cryptocurrencies and other digital assets. In the following five years, the platform made its presence felt in the industry thanks to its reputation for maintaining high liquidity in high-volume, high-end markets for clients. While the digital trading company itself will be explored in this review, we will explain and evaluate the Cryptology Affiliate program primarily in this post.
What is the Cryptology Affiliate Program?
The Cryptology Affiliate Program is a way for investors to earn potentially unlimited lifetime commissions through referrals. Given how affiliate marketing essentially works, this is also a marketing strategy implemented by the digital asset trading platform to receive more exposure.
How Does the Affiliate Program Work?
You will need to open an account with Cryptology if you do not have one already. Next, fill in their affiliate application form and apply to become an official Cryptology affiliate. After you receive the affiliate link, share and promote it through your contacts, colleagues, fans, viewers, followers, and audience in general.
Every time someone signs up on Cryptology using your link, you will receive a commission. There is no expiry date or limit on the link, so an affiliate can potentially continue to generate a side income via referrals, throughout their life.
Commission Rates and Transaction Types
Financial advisors, crypto traders, investment managers, financial attorneys, accountants, and other professionals connected with money management have the potential to earn commissions beyond just an initial referral fee.
For example, the affiliate commission rates paid by Cryptology for the various types of transactions made by the referred client are as follows:
- Spot commissions: 55% till June 30, 2022, and 50% thereafter.
- Futures commissions: 35% till June 30, 2022, and 30% thereafter.
- Earned interest commissions: 10%.
- Sub-affiliate commissions: 10%.
Note that the boosted commission rates on Spot and Futures trading will no longer be available after June 30, 2022. The extra 5% can make a huge difference in how much you manage to earn down the line with your Cryptology affiliation. That being said, it should also be noted that their commission rates are among the highest in the market even with the exception of the limited-time offer.
Should You Recommend Cryptology to Your Clients?
This is the part where we are going to shift focus from the affiliate program and refocus on the quality of Cryptology’s services. Keeping claims aside, let us look at some facts next.
- Everyone who signs up receives trading credits equivalent to their first deposit if that deposit is at least €100.
- Traders can use as little as 10 cents per checkout.
- There are extensive options for users to activate automated trading.
- Futures trading with 100x leverage allows for peace of mind on highly volatile crypto coins such as BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH & EOS among others.
- Investments made in low-risk assets such as USDT, USDC, DAI, and EURS are as high as 15% APY.
- Cryptology is accessible from all major platforms via their mobile app apps (iOS, Android) and their website.
- They have 24×7 support available for all clients in 14 languages in addition to English.
Cryptology as a digital asset trading platform is already quite well known and there is no reason why you should not take advantage of their affiliate program either. Both you and your referrals can potentially create a passive income source with their help. Do keep in mind that there is no option for margin trading on spot exchange, unfortunately.