Any development of quality software products and solutions requires dedicated teams, which include qualified professionals such as programmers, designers, software testers, marketers, and copywriters. How to Hire a Dedicated Software Development Team? Ralabs is ready to implement projects of any level of complexity and remotely cooperate with individual specialists in IT outsourcing. The services provided by the dedicated development team at Ralabs are a unique solution for IT needs. One of the key benefits of working with Ralabs developers is that you can handle project workloads being completed by Ralabs employees on time and with quality (in full compliance with agreed-upon requirements). Creating and implementing a digital solution for the organization’s needs takes 3 to 12 months. After the completion of the project, the Ralabs development team defines new tasks and supports the created software product. As a result, the services of Ralabs specialists acquire a wide-ranging format. But it is worth understanding that specialists of various profiles carry out software development at Ralabs. They work by creating flawless software products.
Development team members: key positions and professional roles
Depending on the complexity of the task or project, the composition of the development team may change. In addition, as customer needs and requirements change, the development team’s design can be adjusted by adding/removing individual members and changing the workload of individual experts. The development team may include the following:
- A project manager is a manager who can communicate effectively between clients and the development team. The main work of the project manager is the beginning of the development phase: writing technical tasks and prototyping digital solutions. The management functions can be delegated to the leading developer (team leader), and the project manager can perform other tasks;
- The team lead is a lead developer. He is also responsible for administrative matters as a clerk. His main area of responsibility is not communication with the outside world but with the management of the development team. Most digital projects with simple logic and architecture have a single team leader and project manager;
- Back-end developers are responsible for writing software code and creating server-side software. They are fully involved in the project, from the creation of the technical task to the final version;
- Interface developers are the second leading developers responsible for creating the user-oriented part of a digital service. The workload of the development team is also 100%;
- 100% downloadable mobile developers come into play when you need to adapt digital solutions to iOS and Android mobile operating systems;
- Unlike developers, designers are not programmers, but at the same time, they are part of the development team. Their essential task is to create convenient and functional graphical interface designs at the early stages of project development. The workload of the designer usually does not exceed 50% of the time allocated to the entire project;
- Testers (QA) are also part-time experts whose role is to test the quality of digital services later in the software development cycle;
- Marketers are not directly responsible for creating digital services, but many clients ask IT marketers, to promote new services;
- Technical writers are responsible for writing project informational content and creating technical documentation such as software manuals. Like the marketer, this specialist is not part of the development team, but his workload on the project can be from 50% to 100% of the total time of the development cycle;
- System administrators (DevOps) manage multiple projects simultaneously and are members of various development teams. They ensure security, data backup, and correct server operation.
How to manage a development team?
It is essential to understand that the client may participate in the development of the software to some extent or even temporarily become a member of the development team to achieve the desired results that fully meet the objectives. The resolution of any problematic issues will be as effective as possible, subject to high-quality customer feedback. At work, the Ralabs team uses state-of-the-art solutions to facilitate project work. With these services, development team members, including customers, can remotely connect to digital projects anytime and know where they are in the software development cycle. For controversial topics, you can join the discussion immediately if necessary. The software development cycle at Ralabs consists of several stages. Each has its task and provides a clear understanding of how software should be developed, what needs to be considered and what goals have been achieved. The deeper you understand all the processes, the cheaper and better quality your product will be. The stages of software development are as follows:
Evaluate and plan the process. Before you start developing, you need to think about what you want to bring to market and ask yourself: “What product are you developing?” It would help if you answered the questions. What can the Ralabs team do? The answers to these questions will help you clearly understand what you want to get as a result. Without a clear idea of the final result, the construction technology of the project becomes difficult. It is not enough to understand that your company needs your product. Knowing how it helps your business, what it does, and how it can be improved in the future is essential. This is where the software life cycle begins. Analysis. After receiving the basic information, the study starts. You can understand what you want to achieve and how to achieve it. Ralabs business people and programmers participate in all phases of software development. This is one of the most critical stages in defining development requirements and tasks. Analytics help you study your competitors, understand your target audience, and understand what the program is doing and how it’s being implemented. When there is a clear understanding of the task, Ralabs has a set of technologies to use; they can choose how to implement the project and proceed with the design. It’s not just about how the software product looks. The architecture of the application has been designed in such a way that you can understand how the interface interacts with the back end of the application. Ease of use, the location of elements is taken into account; a security system is created, and modules and their connections are studied. A software product is a global solution that provides a complete picture of how your application works. This stage of software development is technical. Ralabs developers create designs, prototypes, architectures, and build modules. They turn ideas into specialized tools. This is one of the most challenging and time-consuming steps from a programming perspective. From the point of view of the software life cycle model, technology development is considered one of the easiest if all the previous steps are done correctly. At the end of this step, the product can be installed on client computers and is ready to run. The development process asks: “Has what was discussed in the evaluation and planning phase been successfully implemented?” It would help if you answered this question. This is required for testing. The tests to be performed are determined at the planning stage. Research methodology and rules for evaluating results have been developed. When defects are detected, additional work is carried out to eliminate them. The purpose of the testing phase is to minimize risk during commissioning and to eliminate any apparent problems. During the support period, Ralabs conducts regular tests to detect errors. Thanks to this, the program works flawlessly. The following software development cycle is installing the program on the client’s device. The commissioning process includes a series of steps, starting with configuration, ending with staff training, installing and running the application, connecting to third-party services, and testing all available functions. But the software development cycle does not end there. Another critical step is to ensure that the program is supported and maintained. System performance is regularly evaluated, functionality is checked for obsolescence, and special attention is paid to security. If necessary, improvements will be made to meet the needs of users and companies. This is what the stages of software development with cycles performed by Ralabs employees look like. This approach allows you to develop high-quality products, minimize costs, reduce development time and create precisely what your company needs.
Why work with the Ralabs development team?
The use of services for monitoring work and an open and transparent way of working in digital sprint projects (several weeks with precise tasks) allow you to devote working time only to solving tasks. There are no unnecessary discussions or unnecessary preparatory work. Working with the development team at ralabs.org is convenient. Because customers shouldn’t care about an employee’s personal needs, all managers, programmers, and designers of the development team are interchangeable, and individual force majeure situations do not affect the conditions and quality of the creation of digital projects. Ralabs is ready to provide a proven team of developers to create quality digital projects. They have a proven track record of developing and deploying digital assets in various industries, from real estate, construction, and renovation to e-learning, tourism, and entertainment. You don’t have to worry about compatibility and mutual understanding between IT professionals. A rich portfolio of completed orders made it possible to create an effective teamwork scheme.