Fact.MR, in terms of worth. Container security scanning sales are expected to grow at a nearly 8% CAGR between 2021 and 2031, according to Fact.MR. Because of the rising amount of cyber-attacks around the world, the market is expected to grow by more than 2X by 2031, reaching a valuation of US$ 7 billion. In addition, in the future years, container vulnerability scanning for cloud native applications is projected to grow significantly.
With the rising amount of cyber-attacks around the world, the container security scanning market is expected to develop at a moderate CAGR of close to 8% over the next ten years.
Key Market Segments Covered
- Single Node Container Security Clusters
- Multiple Node Container Security Clusters
- On-premise Container Security Scanning
- Cloud Container Security Scanning
By Organization Size
- Container Security Scanning for Large Enterprises
- Container Security Scanning for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Container Security Scanning for Healthcare
- Container Security Scanning for BFSI
- Container Security Scanning for Government
- Container Security Scanning for Retail
- Container Security Scanning for IT and Telecommunications
- Container Security Scanning for Manufacturing
Takeaways from the Market Research
North America and Europe will account for roughly 63 percent of global container security scanning revenue in 2020.
In 2020, the global market for container security scanning was dominated by single node clusters, which represented for more than 65 percent of the market.
Container security implemented in the cloud is expected to generate an absolute monetary opportunity of US$ 2.6 billion based on deployment.
During the year 2021-2031, revenue from major firms is predicted to increase by 213 BPS.
The healthcare vertical is predicted to be the most revenue-generating area for container security scanning, accounting for about a quarter of the market.
In 2020, Tier-1 businesses like IBM, Alphabet, and Microsoft accounted for over 78 percent of the container security scanning market.