Recent figures on the market study of service orchestration by Future Market Insights predict that between 2021 and 2031, demand for service orchestration will increase at an outstanding 26.3 percent CAGR (FMI).
The accelerated development of cloud computing technologies and the rising acceptance of business automation services in companies will continue to be the primary drivers of sales of service orchestration solutions. FMI predicts that the market will be valued at more than US$ 4.1 billion in 2021 as a result.
In recent years, service orchestration architectures and interfaces have advanced faster. One of the main objectives of service orchestration is to provide dynamic and flexible resource control and monitoring strategies.
As businesses grow, they continuously want to increase their cost-effectiveness. Service orchestration helps them accomplish this by delivering enhancements predictably and dependably.
A wide range of organizations may access on-demand services thanks to service orchestration, which lowers network ownership costs. Multi-domain service orchestration also guarantees assistance for software development and integration to speed up service activation and improve agility. These factors are expected to increase service orchestration sales in both large and small/medium-sized businesses (SMEs) during the projection period.
The development of cloud computing technology has given businesses an efficient, scalable way to supply vital capabilities and services to their clients. The cloud has integrated seamlessly into the contemporary business. Organizations can use cloud computing to boost operational effectiveness, reduce expenses, and expand data and processing flexibility.
Maintaining cohesive cloud operations has grown challenging due to the enormous amount of data created by various cloud environments. Organizations are constantly integrating advanced service orchestration platforms to address these issues, which will continue to boost the market growth in the years to come.
- By solution, the service orchestration platform segment is anticipated to expand at a 23.2% CAGR through 2031.
- The large enterprise segment is projected to hold 57.5% of the total service orchestration market share.
- Demand for cloud-based services is expected to grow at a stupendous 25.8% CAGR through 2031.
- Applications of service orchestration in the IT and telecom sector are expected to remain high, enabling sales at a 29.9% CAGR over the forecast period.
- The U.S. is anticipated to dominate the North American service orchestration market, accounting for 88.9% of the market share through 2031.
- Sales of service orchestration solutions in the U.K. are projected to increase at a 30.2% CAGR.
- China will emerge as an attractive service orchestration market, accounting for 58.8% of the East Asia market share in 2031.
- Demand for service orchestration in Japan and South Korea is forecast to grow at 21.8 CAGR and 25.9% CAGR respectively.
Service Orchestration Market by CategoryBy Solution:
- Service Orchestration Platform
- Professional Services
- Consulting & Advisory
- Integration & Deployment
- Support & Maintenance
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
By Enterprise Size:
- Small and Mid-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
- Retail & CPG
- Travel & Hospitality
- IT & Telecom
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- the Middle East and Africa (MEA)