The Global Cash Flow Market size is expected to reach USD 2,144.4.0 Million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 24.9% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergent Research. This steady projected market revenue growth can be attributed to the increasing adoption of technologies such as Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Business Intelligence (BI), and data analytics, the rapid growth of e-commerce sectors, and rising adoption of cloud-based finance solutions to improve planning and budgeting cycles.
Monitoring, evaluating, and optimizing net cash inflows and outflows can be summed up as cash flow management. This aids in spotting trends and addressing any cash flow problems in the future. To monitor cash flow and project future cash flow for the business, a company or companies utilize cash flow management software. To use operational and long-term finances for the company’s future decisions as well as the regulation of operations, cash flow management has grown to be a significant component of fund management and bookkeeping.
During the forecast period, the fastest revenue increase is anticipated in the healthcare area. Cash flow solutions assist healthcare firms in creating thorough sales predictions by calculating the money generated from sales of possible pharmaceuticals and cutting-edge technologies to indicate the advancement of each program. These technologies also assist these firms in tracking research and development information, such as updates on clinical trials, novel therapies, and forthcoming releases. Strategic partnerships with clinical partners and ongoing investment in tailored medicines are crucial since they allow for the advancement of testing methods and medication efficacy.
Key Highlights From the Report
- To support the development of Canadian businesses, Xero teamed up with MNP, one of the biggest national accounting, tax, and business consulting organizations in Canada, in May 2020. The agreement aims to give accountants access to cloud accounting ledger and financial management tools and services whenever they need it and on any device throughout MNP’s more than 80 offices in Canada.
- Intuit QuickBooks and Visa struck a strategic partnership deal in March 2020 to improve the company’s commercial opportunities for Indian SME clients. Due to this partnership, Visa cardholders in India will have access to Intuit QuickBooks and all of its features, including document management, expense management, automated bank reconciliation, and anytime, anywhere access to data.
- A new mobile app and an improved platform User Experience (UX) were made available by Anaplan in October 2019. The new product offers an intuitive, individualized experience with a contemporary appearance and highly adjustable views and reports.
- Sage bought AutoEntry, a top supplier of data entry automation for accountants, bookkeepers, and businesses, in September 2019. The acquisition follows a fruitful two-year relationship to accelerate Sage’s mission to become a great SaaS firm.
- In 2020, North America had the biggest revenue share, and it is anticipated that it will continue to hold the top spot during the forecast period. The rising need for liquidity management, the presence of large corporations in this region, and emerging technologies like AI, ML, BI, and data analytics can all be credited with steady revenue growth. Due to widespread early adoption in business applications and the presence of major players, the U.S. cash flow market has seen the highest adoption of financial solutions.
- Key players in the cash flow market are Intuit Inc., Xero Ltd., Anaplan Inc., Sage Group PLC/The, FINSYNC, Cashflow Manager, CashAnalytics, Futrli, BeyondSquare Solutions, and Agip.
The cash flow market has been divided into segments by region, enterprise size, component, deployment, and end-use:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Enterprise-Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Large Enterprises
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- IT & ITeS
- Non-Banking Financial Corporation
- Construction & Real Estate
- Retails & E-Commerce
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- the U.S.
- the U.K.
- the Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA