The global canned mushroom market is expected to increase at a CAGR of 4.9 percent, topping US$ 14.0 Bn by 2032, predicts Future Market Insights (FMI). The dietary habits of consumers have changed as a result of lifestyle changes and an increase in the number of employed people.
Customers like processed foods like canned mushrooms since they are ready to eat and easy to consume because they don’t need to be further cooked. Additionally, mushrooms in the canned form include nutrients and health-promoting ingredients.
Key Market Study Conclusions
- Over the projected period, conventional canned mushrooms are expected to hold close to 90% of the market share.
- The market for organic canned mushrooms is anticipated to expand at a profitable rate over the forecast period.
- With a market share of over 30% in 2022, North America is predicted to dominate the global canned mushroom industry.
- Over the predicted period, South Asia’s growth rate is anticipated to be notable.
- Shiitake canned mushrooms are anticipated to have a significant market share in 2022 based on product type.
- Throughout the projected period, canned button mushrooms are anticipated to experience a significant increase.
- Sliced canned mushrooms are predicted to hold a significant market share based on form.
According to a Future Market Insights analyst, “key manufacturing organizations are exploring unique techniques, such as opening their retail location to market their product offerings among the consumers to gain consumers and offer a choice of possibilities.”
To provide greater comfort to the consumers through hassle-free packaging concepts, major corporations are concentrating on upgrading the packaging of canned mushrooms as quick and easy-to-open cans. To improve the packaging of the brands, businesses can also add images to the lid and containers.
The Bonduelle Group, Greenyard NV, B&G Foods Inc., The Mushroom Company, Monterey Mushroom Inc., Dhruv Agro, Prochamp B.V., Monaghan Mushroom Ltd., Shanghai Finc Foods Co. Ltd., and others are major companies profiled in the canned mushroom market.
Discover More Helpful Information
With historical data (2017–2021) and projection statistics for the forecast period of 2022–2032, Future Market Insights’ latest research provides an unbiased analysis of the global canned mushroom market.
Across seven key regions of the world, the study provides compelling insights based on nature (organic & conventional), product type (shiitake, oyster, and button mushrooms), form (sliced, bits, and stems), and end-use application (Horeca and retail/household).