The Bottled Ice Tea market increased at a notable pace of 5.4 percent throughout the historical period, owing to global demand for bottled Ice tea. Bottled Ice Tea sales have increased throughout areas due to changing consumer tastes for quick and ready-to-drink beverages. According to Fact.MR, the worldwide Bottled Ice Tea market is expected to grow at a respectable CAGR of over 7% through 2030.
With the introduction of contemporary and showy flavours, Bottled Ice Tea is projected to see increased demand in the future years. Reduced sugar content and health-beneficial unsweetened Bottled Ice Tea are also likely to become more common in the next years, driving the market. Concerning the growth in ailments including heart disease, cancer, high cholesterol, and diabetes.
Bottled Ice Tea Market: Key Takeaways
- By 2030, the worldwide Bottled Ice Tea market is expected to double in size.
- Over the projection period, bottled Bottled Ice Tea is expected to rise at a strong CAGR of more than 6%.
- East Asia is the most important market, with a market size of US$ 33.3 billion in 2019 and a CAGR of 7.2 percent over the projection period.
- Organic Bottled Ice Tea is expected to expand at an 8% compound annual growth rate (CAGR), while conventional Bottled Ice Tea is expected to double in value during the forecast period.
- Latin America and the Middle East and Africa, for example, are expected to grow at CAGRs of 8.6 percent and 8.8 percent, respectively.
- Online retailers are predicted to dominate all sales channels in terms of growth rate, with a CAGR of more than 9% expected during the forecast period, while department shops are expected to come in second with a CAGR of 7.5 percent.
- China, for example, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6%, while India is expected to grow at a rate of 9.3%.
- Through 2030, the Bottled Ice Tea market in the United States is predicted to grow at a CAGR of more than 7%.
According to a Fact.MR analyst, “targeted mergers and acquisitions of trending companies in the industry is a major strategy being pursued by numerous market participants.”
What are the Benefits of Organic Bottled Ice Tea over Conventional Versions?
Manufacturers are now focusing on herbal and organic iced teas instead of standard iced tea. This is owing to a shift in customer preference for healthier, diet-friendly tea.
For example, Ovvio Beverages has recently started promoting its cold brew tea with herbal improvements, which delivers superior cleaning and releases more antioxidants with a more nuanced flavour without being tannic or bitter.
Similarly, Coca-Cola offers its own herbal-rich iced tea, Honest tea, which contains tulsi. Honest focuses in the Bottled Ice Tea category and has a large herbal variety.
Traditional Bottled Ice Teas and sugary drinks are unhealthy, and their popularity is dwindling as organic and herbal Bottled Ice Teas become more popular.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5508