The global blockchain AI market is expected to reach US$ 2.8 billion during the forecast period, rising at a CAGR of 22.9 percent. The market is anticipated to be worth USD 285.7 million in 2021, rising to USD 358 million in 2022. The market’s rise can be attributed to the rising monetization of customer data through the usage of blockchain.
AI and advanced blockchain would be more accessible to expanding enterprises if data could be monetized. Furthermore, ongoing advancements in AI, IoT, and big data technologies will have a significant impact on the sector in the future. Furthermore, the growing demand for the integration of blockchain and AI-based natural language processing among known and established firms has been identified as the market’s most significant potential opportunity.
On the contrary, a scarcity of industry knowledge is expected to stifle market expansion in the foreseeable future. In addition, over the projected period, lack of knowledge, insufficient funds, and insufficient investments are all expected to stifle industry growth.
- The global blockchain AI market is anticipated to reach USD 285.7 million in 2021.
- The global blockchain AI market will be valued at USD 2.8 billion in 2032.
- The global blockchain AI market is predicted to grow at a 22.9 percent annual rate.
- Platform revenue is predicted to increase by 21.3 percent.
- Cloud computing is anticipated to rise by 20.6 percent this year.
- The US market is forecast to earn USD 917.7 million, up 22.2 percent from last year.
- China’s market value is predicted to reach USD 208.2 million, reflecting a 22.1 percent CAGR.
In the global blockchain AI market, Alpha Networks, BurstIQ, NeuroChain Tech, Cyware, and Core Scientific are among the leading businesses.