According to Future Market Insights (FMI) the worldwide yearly tracker, vendor revenue in the global biological & chemical indicators market will grow 9.1% year over year to 396.8 Mn in 2020. Global shipments will rise 9.7% year over year to 830.7 Mn units in 2020.
Irrespective of the COVID-19 pandemic, demand for biological and chemical indicators has been surging tremendously as sterilization has always been at forefront of duties of healthcare facilities.
Biological & Chemical Indicators Market Size Study
- Thermal sterilization will remain the preferred sterilization type through 2030
- Biological indicators (BI) continue to stay high in demand, enzyme indicators to gain traction
- Players to stay glued to self-contained BIs, as they lead to shorter required incubation times
- Biopharma industry to remain primary end-user of biological and chemical indicators over the following decade
- Stakeholders to reap substantial revenue from North America and Europe, given the presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure
- North America (US, and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, Russia, France, and Italy)
- South Asia (India, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia, and New Zealand)
- East Asia (China, Japan, and South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia and New Zealand)
- the Middle East & Africa (MEA) (Turkey, GCC Countries, and South Africa)
To remain ahead of your competitors, Request a Sample Copy