Singapore – The Top 20 CoinMarketCap Cryptocurrency Exchange BiKI.com has launched its new product, BiKi Perpetual Contract, to meet a growing derivatives market demand.
As spot trading falls short of trader expectations in terms of profitability, cryptocurrency investors are turning to the derivatives market. No strangers to volatility, hedging and investment needs of crypto traders are growing and Perpetual Contract is BiKi’s answer to this need.
The popularity of the futures contract has attracted strong competition amongst exchanges in the contract market. BiKi has carefully formulated its product to ensure an excellent user experience in the areas of risk control, system design and service, as well as to allow the platform room for sustainable development. This should position the exchange as a strong contender. Offering unmistakable advantages, BiKi Perpetual Contract hopes to win over its platform users.
Perpetual Contract supports up to 150 x of leverage to open positions, catering to long-term position requirements. It also offers flexibility in the number of times of leverage, catering to investors’ different risk aversions.
Core Features of BiKi Perpetual Contract:
- From their assets, users can choose the amount and type of cryptocurrency they would like to transfer to their Swap Account from the Contract page, to serve as the margin for contract trading. This will guarantee efficient transacting, not having to consider exchange transactions between stablecoins and mainstream tokens, thereby saving time and cost.
- Perpetual Contract supports USDT-based margin contract and inverse contract transactions of the mainstream tokens such as BTC and ETH. They can be executed in limit and market orders, including trigger order for stop orders. Hence, traders do not need to constantly monitor rates in order to reap benefits or reduce loss.
- Perpetual Contract promises “no overnight fees and no funding fees”. This allows users to enjoy reduced costs and also reduces the risk for users as well.
- Perpetual Contract uses zero clawback + margin mechanism with 100% flexible settlement of profits. Many exchanges who have launched contract products will distribute contract benefits to users based on a certain ratio, preventing the exchange from losing out on profits. BiKi, on the other hand, employs a “zero clawback” approach. This reduces risk with contract so that users can rest assured they will be awarded the rebates that they deserve.
BiKi Perpetual Contract can be seen to cover nearly all the advantages of contract products on the market, eliminating the common ‘lesions’ in some products. With respect to security issues that investors are more concerned with, BiKi has set up a series of risk control measures to protect users.
Sign Up as Contract Brokers to Enjoy Multiple Benefits
BiKi is currently launching a complete set of ‘contract broker mechanisms’ that will allow platform users to enjoy multiple benefits.
Single communities of more than 10 people may apply for contract broker status. BiKi platform users who are also agents or brokers on other platforms can directly obtain BiKi broker status to start enjoying high commission rebates.
Benefits that BiKi contract brokers get to enjoy:
- independent back-end and same-day settlements
- access to 100%-accuracy, real-time reporting data provided by BiKi
- access to BiKi’s loyal customers and strong community
- assistance from BiKi to start contract trading classes
- media promotion to extend brokers’ influence
As can be seen, BiKi’s Perpetual Contract offers a complete set of broker services as well as community and market resources that allow brokers to reap long-term benefits.
Educate Users as a Priority
As high returns are often accompanied by high risks in futures contracts, entry thresholds continue to exist. BiKi is aware that without strong technology skills and a deep understanding of risk control capabilities as well as the financial system, it will be difficult to navigate in this market.
To help novice users unfamiliar with regulations and market risks, BiKi has launched an online contract trading tutorial that educates users on how to use contract products. This cautious attitude is in line with the exchange’s user-centric approach of prioritizing users.
Always community- and user- driven, this is an approach which extends to all aspects of how the exchange operates. BiKi consistently fine-tunes products and innovates new products with users as priority, all the while strengthening its product lines while gaining user trust.
The last year has seen BiKi execute on many fronts. It has launched mining pools, leverage, lending and other products, and it has deployed globally to push BiKi.com to a wider market. Regardless of whether it is execution or innovation, the exchange has continued to gain the recognition of industry professionals.
While there is still plenty of room to grow, the entire digital currency market needs to make sure there are consistent revisions and iterations for a healthier, more complete, professional and transparent development. New players entering the market citing innovation and change will do well to always ensure that users are prioritized with all products designed and improved with this in mind.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 280 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 2 million registered users, 200,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.