Looking to start an eCommerce marketplace, Manish Bhalla, CEO of FATbit Technologies shares some insights and resources from one of the best web and software development companies in an exclusive interview with TechBullion.
It’s a pleasure to introduce myself and FATbit Technologies to a business audience. I am Manish Bhalla, founder and CEO of the company.
I would like to say I am someone who is high on aspirations and big dreams. A fervid reader, I consider books to have been my biggest and most favorite of mentors, to date.
My interest in reading extends to magazines and newspapers, and it is this love for books that introduced me to Information Technology way back in 2002 and its wonders. Programming was a self-learned asset I built from books my brother gifted.
I got honesty, hunger to achieve more, and perseverance as learnings from my father. His allegiance to discipline is paying off well, and I owe my achievements to these.
I try and keep my vision sorted to plan and set achievable milestones for my company as well as for myself.
FATbit Technologies came into existence for the purpose of helping businesses, especially entrepreneurs create their digital footprint.
After completing 15 years we are counted among leaders who enable large enterprises to expand their digital footprint by entering new markets and developing new competitive advantage.
The services offered by FATbit are unique in the way that we involve ourselves with the client from the very beginning. We contribute to making the solution robust and complete in all senses, incorporating all feedback and improvisations.
From business consultation and competition analysis to innovative elements as part of the software deliverables, FATbit is your one-stop destination to build a powerful digital portfolio.
FATbit was a leading web design & development services provider till 2014. Understanding the market matrix and the demand, we ventured into products, and launched Yo!Kart as our first e-commerce turnkey solution.
FATbit identified the industry’s needs for e-commerce marketplaces solutions early on, and Yo!Kart became a premier product in the league. Its popularity and application has won an international award, boosting our confidence and supplementing our energies to grow with more products, adding value to various business ideas.
Since then we have created an edge in the e-commerce and marketplace domain with our list of 20+ products. Not only do we offer ready-to-market solutions, but even MVPs (minimum viable products) to support start-ups launch quickly.
Distinguished offerings like scalable, customizable and affordable solutions have set our brand position as a company that creates a sustainable advantage for start-ups and enterprises alike.
All the e-commerce platforms from FATbit are launchpads for businesses in every domain. Among our B2B2C marketplace offerings we have:
1) Yo!Kart – FATbit’s pioneer product offering, Yo!Kart has powered more than 1000 online business portals, with many more in the pipeline.
The multi-vendor ecommerce platform offers an attractive and affordable platform with Android & iOS mobile apps and product management features to spice up the business value.
Its PWA supported products offer an improved and better consumer experience.
2) Yo!Rent – FATbit’s online rental marketplace platform. Catering to businesses starting from equipment rental, travel gear, furniture, dresses, cars, bikes to musical instruments, recreational goods, books and accessories. With multi-vendor as well as online store capabilities, it can be customized to support both renting and selling, making assets more accessible.
3) Yo!Coach – Yo!coach is a completely customizable solution with a lifetime ownership. A turnkey solution to build an e-learning website, helping clients provide a seamless learning experience for their customers.
4) Yo!Gigs – Yo!Gigs by FATbit is a sheer boon for entrepreneurs looking to launch an online gigs marketplace. It complies to the needs of both the service seekers as well as providers.
5) Growcer – Door to door grocery delivery business boomed amidst the pandemic. Growcer catered to challenges faced by businesses in this sector. It comes with dashboards for seamless order management, a systematic delivery management software, secure payment system and ready-made apps to augment its value. We have made it turnkey and customizable with two options- multi-vendor and online store.
6) Yo!Yumm – With changing times, the food business has transported exponentially to the online sector. Yo!Yumm empowers food delivery business owners with attractive designs and impeccable capabilities, garnished with engaging mobile apps for a consumer satisfaction that is unmatched.
7) VivoCabs is a distinguished mobile app (both Android & iOS) supported solution for entrepreneurs in the lookout to launch a cab booking business. This premium turnkey solution is also available for personalised branding through our white-label purchase option.
Apart from these there are others like BIZixx, FunAway, Yo!Drive, PaperWeight, and many more, serving almost all industry verticals.
The journey of e-commerce dates back to when the internet became open to the public and Amazon launched online. From then to now, the world has come to terms with the online way of buying and selling.
Every business is trying to launch an e-commerce version, to enhance outreach as well as sustain amid times of social distancing. But yes, merely launching an e-commerce website does not ensure the business takes off. FATbit does its bit in its own unique ways:
I think the future belongs to those who are ready for the unexpected. B2B marketplaces are a way for e-commerce businesses to bring forth a new platform for their corporate sales and purchase.
Well, the aim is not to compete with Amazon or eBay, the aim is to be at par, taking their positives and growing towards much better customer satisfaction.
FATbit identifies for businesses, both start-ups as well as its enterprise clients, what needs to be developed fresh, to create their space among such behemoths in the e-commerce industry.
We have grown in this field and learned how to master the art of establishing businesses in their domains.
So the key is to remain focussed on what can help bring power and uniqueness:
1) Local Market Leadership in a Niche – Unlike eBay or Amazon, who have established themselves as players in all fields, we recommend targeting a local market niche and building leadership to bring desired customers or vendors.
2) Data-driven – We understand the importance of user history and customer behavior, and build offerings on the client app or website that consume this data for an impressive and more satisfactory user journey. Such features make the clients stand out from the crowd of e-commerce businesses in the domain.
There are people who have used the pandemic and the lockdown as an opportunity to build businesses and solve problems that are making everyday living a challenge.
FATbit has been able to help launch many online grocery, food delivery and shopping businesses with its turnkey solutions Growcer, Yo!Yumm and Yo!Kart.
As an owner of a software solutions company that has played a convincing role in the set-up of distinguished e-commerce and marketplace businesses globally, I think we have had an opportunity to contribute towards efficient Workforce management (WFM) amid the pandemic.
The message is to be pioneers in times when the world tries to revive.
FATbit believes in client satisfaction, and thus client feedback has always been in our approach and processes. We were fast to learn that the software industry is expanding exponentially and soon there will be space for only those players who leave a lasting impression going that extra mile for their clients.
Our expert consultancy services, including business model analysis, competition analysis, unique value proposition analysis and go-to-market strategies drive growth and add value for our clients. Giving them a clear insight into the competitive market enables them to take business decisions meticulously.
We have built our knowledge and intellect with specialized generalists that equip each service with advanced concepts and capabilities that minimise gaps between client expectations and final deliverables.
Increasing their revenue and giving them a scalable business model is what FATbit yearns for.
Our e-commerce and marketplace solutions are self-hosted and completely customizable, making them the first choice of billion-dollar enterprises worldwide and across industry verticals.
Yo!Kart has capabilities to enable clients enter new markets within a short time and accelerate their growth of business. Some of these success stories are discussed here:
The key focus of FATbit Technologies is to set the ball rolling for entrepreneurs and enhance the digital transformation journey for our enterprise clients across the globe. We continuously engage with our clients to drive innovation, striving to transform new ideas into industry solutions.
We have now ventured into building attractive and engaging mobile apps, both as stand-alone applications and for our turnkey solutions as well.
You can read a lot more at https://www.fatbit.com/.
BLOCKS DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) LLC, the first DAO-based limited liability company, is working with…
Resource management software is a crucial part of any company’s operations. This software can help…
Market Forecast and CAGR for Metallurgical Microscopes According to a recent Fact.MR report, the metallurgical…
A new home is a fresh start. A chance to design the perfect abode, full…